Georgia must not have played anyone who could pass | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Georgia must not have played anyone who could pass

Not like UGA has a collection of SEC conference titles or that Kirby has any wins against Saban. Plus if UGA had won today they most likely would have vanquished their toughest potential opponent in the CFP while also procuring a 1 seed and therefore playing the easiest semifinal opponent (Cinci). UGA had everything to play for today and yet got crushed.

EDIT : response to Willy75 above.

Nick Saban needs to grow a sack and drag his coward ass back to the NFL and prove himself and I will not apologize for being the only one willing to speak the truth.

Who gets in if Michigan loses this? Notre dame? Baylor?

I think Georgia vs. Notre Dame should be discussed honestly.
The more you look at Georgia’s schedule.
They beat Arkansas and Clemson. The SEC East doesn’t have another ranked team.
It’s not the West.

If people want Notre Dame in if Michigan loses why not discuss Notre Dame vs. Georgia.

Georgia has the 49th strength of schedule and is 12-1.

Notre Dame has the 24th strength of schedule and is 11-1.
It isn't just whom u play but how you do against them. Both ND and Cinci had several close games against mediocre squads while UGA rolled everybody they played.

I think Baylor should be in over Notre Dame.
Baylor played 13 games and has a ton of quality wins.
Notre Dame chose to play 12 games via independence and lost their only tough game and it was at home.

Notre Dame’s best win is against a 4 loss team.
You reap what you sow.

Baylor deserves it over ND.
I usually disagree with you, so want to enjoy the Holiday spirit and say I am with you 100% here.

No way Michigan is atop Alabama.
Who has a better win than Alabama?
Plus their friggin Alabama!

Who gets in if Michigan loses this? Notre dame? Baylor?
Coin flip. On the merits I'd give a very slight nod to Baylor. If it comes down to $$$ (ie tv ratings) then u know which way it would go. Don't think it will come to this as Michigan should roll. Said the guy that liked the Dawgs today.

That Pickett fake slide is 100% unsportsmanlike.

It’s amazing the announcers are happy with it

And the color guy can’t even speak English. How did he get this job?

It isn't just whom u play but how you do against them. Both ND and Cinci had several close games against mediocre squads while UGA rolled everybody they played.
UGa played medicore teams and rolled them.

Both ND and UGa steamrolled Ga. Tech.
Georgia barely beat Clemson 10-3.

I don’t care they smacked Vanderbilt,South Carolina, Florida, Missouri, Tennessee, Kentucky.

Their isn’t a top 25 team in there. Maybe Kentucky is close but their resume sucks when it gets examined.

First team to 50 wins that one.

I don’t care they smacked Vanderbilt,South Carolina, Florida, Missouri, Tennessee, Kentucky.

Their isn’t a top 25 team in there. Maybe Kentucky is close but their resume sucks when it gets examined.
Tennessee and Kentucky are much better than Navy, Tulane and Tulsa (three that Cinci struggled with) or (Toledo, FSU and VaTech, three that ND barely beat). The middle tier teams in the SEC are light years better than anybody in the AAC that Cinci plays.

RG3 has been pretty good as an analyst but between and that the wwe comments on the PF he has struggled to start this game.

Definitely needs to be looked at by rules committee.They protect these qb’ to a fault and then you are going to allow this BS?

UK rolled L'ville on their home field rather easily last week.

These CCGs and the 1st round of the playoffs are often stinkers. IMO that is a reason to not expand to any more than 7 teams (like the NFL does in each conference). That allows for a 12, 4, and 8 games the first round. Why expand to only have a bunch of games that aren't very close?

Notre Dame was 9-0 against the P5 and UGA was 10-1. When the new Top 25 comes out Notre Dame will have at best 1 W should Wisconsin sneak in. UGA will have 3 Ws all of which will be ahead of ND's best W. The one knock IMO is UGA did play and FCS game while ND did not.

Not like UGA has a collection of SEC conference titles or that Kirby has any wins against Saban. Plus if UGA had won today they most likely would have vanquished their toughest potential opponent in the CFP while also procuring a 1 seed and therefore playing the easiest semifinal opponent (Cinci). UGA had everything to play for today and yet got crushed.

EDIT : response to Willy75 above.
You’re absolutely right Georgia should have had plenty of motivation. They didn’t play that way though.

Completely agree on the fake slide. Color guy is the former all world Baylor qb whose career Mike Shanahan ruined while playing him hurt on the Redskins.

Completely agree on the fake slide. Color guy is the former all world Baylor qb whose career Mike Shanahan ruined while playing him hurt on the Redskins.
Dang. Loved RG3 as a player

Notre Dame was 9-0 against the P5 and UGA was 10-1. When the new Top 25 comes out Notre Dame will have at best 1 W should Wisconsin sneak in. UGA will have 3 Ws all of which will be ahead of ND's best W. The one knock IMO is UGA did play and FCS game while ND did not.
Agree with you. Bottom line, right or wrong, UGA would be a double digit fave over UC or ND.

Agree with you. Bottom line, right or wrong, UGA would be a double digit fave over UC or ND.
Bpo, tell me Iowa can win this game!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom