Germany up 3-0 @ half v Portugal | Syracusefan.com

Germany up 3-0 @ half v Portugal

ImperialOrange

Living Legend
German machine is rolling. Were up 2-0 when Pepe lost his **** and got a straight red. Best scenario for the US is for Germany to dump goals on and crush Portugals goal differential.

Was hoping Pepe would wait until our game to pick up his token red card, but I'll take it.

Looks like Coentrao will also be out with a groin pull, and who knows exactly how healthy Ronaldo is.

This has been a perfect result for the USMNT. Being a Bayern (and Bundesliga) fan, I can't help but root for Germany. Been all sorts of fun to watch Portugal get destroyed. Hate Pepe with a passion, and can't stand the media using Ronaldo's "injury" as a preemptive excuse for this (and hopefully future) lackluster performances.

Pepe will be out for our match with that red card i believe. Crynaldo will have to run the full 90 as well as the rest of the Portuguese players and show up ragged with a huge goal differential to try and over come. Really, if US handle their business, this is best case scenario.

Pepe will be out for our match with that red card i believe. Crynaldo will have to run the full 90 as well as the rest of the Portuguese players and show up ragged with a huge goal differential to try and over come. Really, if US handle their business, this is best case scenario.
Yeah, he's definitely out. I would have preferred to play a man up though. Hope we come out with points tonight!

Wow...setting up nicely for the US...

I am really starting to think this is doable. Portugal will be down three starters and their chemistry looks awful...

If CR played half as hard as he pouts...

First things first, gotta beat Ghana...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom