getting my life back | Syracusefan.com

getting my life back

With basketball season over, I can live normally without the next game in the back of my mind, without doing all those silly, superstitious, mojo things I do before a game. Relaxed, but I miss it already.
Immediately after the season ends is the worst time of the year. The uncertainty of the roster for next year until the NBA Draft drives me crazy.

IMG_1059.JPG

IMG_1063.JPG

8 pound channel cat, 4 pound bass. I'm too busy fishing right now. I start seriously thinking about basketball in June after the NBA raucous is over.

The joy of Syracuse hoops. Gets us through the winter. I always miss it when its over, especially years like this when we make a run like we did. I am always thinking cuse hoops in the off season. Look forward to next season. Last week, leading up to the final 4 was so awesome, especially for my three sons. The excitement, the t shirts that were purchased, etc.

"Our trip ends here. Nothing to be ashamed of. Always love ORANGE, always Bleed ORANGE and most importantly , Always be ORANGE"

The joy of Syracuse hoops. Gets us through the winter. I always miss it when its over, especially years like this when we make a run like we did. I am always thinking cuse hoops in the off season. Look forward to next season. Last week, leading up to the final 4 was so awesome, especially for my three sons. The excitement, the t shirts that were purchased, etc.

"Our trip ends here. Nothing to be ashamed of. Always love ORANGE, always Bleed ORANGE and most importantly , Always be ORANGE"

I've never been a deeper shade of ORANGE after this season. Just a terrific year for Orange basketball!

With basketball season over, I can live normally without the next game in the back of my mind, without doing all those silly, superstitious, mojo things I do before a game. Relaxed, but I miss it already.
Seriously!
I go into a completely different life mode once that final game is over. My wife prefers off-season mode.

Last edited:

Couple months until The Basketball Tournament. Get some rest now!

When 2015 baseball season, 2016 basketball season, and 2016 baseball season all pretty much overlap, it's a great thing. Even better because this involves a pennant and a Final Four.

When 2015 baseball season, 2016 basketball season, and 2016 baseball season all pretty much overlap, it's a great thing. Even better because this involves a pennant and a Final Four.

Fantasy Football gets me from August to November.

Couple months until The Basketball Tournament. Get some rest now!

I'm going to try that again this year but that really didn't do anything for me at all last year for some reason.

Nicknack said:
... Oh, and of course, plenty of SU Lacrosse to follow as well.

Careful what you wish for in that one. It's been a bumpy ride lately.

I hear you my wife was so happy to finally be able to wash my Cuse shirts!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom