Gio and Jones - CBS Radio | Syracusefan.com

Gio and Jones - CBS Radio

jr4750

All American
article over on Syracuse.com about it. They just blister cuse on multiple levels. Talk about it being a terrible place to live, how it doesn't represent NY, etc. Some former Syracusan called in and bashed it hard, saying how little there is to do, and how much it is a depressing place to be. Then he said he moved to Baltimore! umm... Not exactly Miami there, bro! Anyway, if you want to be pissed, take a listen.

http://gioandjones.radio.cbssports.com/audio/gio-and-jones/

article over on Syracuse.com about it. They just blister cuse on multiple levels. Talk about it being a terrible place to live, how it doesn't represent NY, etc. Some former Syracusan called in and bashed it hard, saying how little there is to do, and how much it is a depressing place to be. Then he said he moved to Baltimore! umm... Not exactly Miami there, bro! Anyway, if you want to be pissed, take a listen.

Never heard of these assclowns

I bet he gets peep jousted by all the boys

Fishing and skiing is pretty good. Seeing the Orange play basketball in the Dome is pretty good. Watching the fighter jets land at the airport. A lot blond hair girls for whatever reason.

H0T Takes are going to be all the rage.

Just let them go.

No one can take this experience from us.

Those guys won't be hired by the Syracuse Tourism Board, so what.

I'm from upstate NY. It's not the Caribbean. Big deal. We all know this. Still love it.

It's basketball season, anyway. Golf season is next up. Beer season is always in session.

These two guys can kick rocks.

TOTALLY off topic, but I don't know if it's me but it really makes me mad when people talk **** about Syracuse. A lot of us had some sort of life in CNY. It may not be an NYC or LA or Miami, but we have things to do. Great restaurants, you've got a mall that attracts people, the university, a good night life scenery, etc. The best part about Syracuse? Times like this where the ENTIRE community comes together and supports these guys. I wouldn't want to be anywhere else in the world right now besides Syracuse (or Houston).

I've lived in numerous areas in my life, one thing I've found is you will enjoy (or hate) anyplace as much as you want to. People that talk about anyplace as being a terrible place to live are telling me far more about their character (or lack thereof) than about the location they are denigrating.

TOTALLY off topic, but I don't know if it's me but it really makes me mad when people talk **** about Syracuse. A lot of us had some sort of life in CNY. It may not be an NYC or LA or Miami, but we have things to do. Great restaurants, you've got a mall that attracts people, the university, a good night life scenery, etc. The best part about Syracuse? Times like this where the ENTIRE community comes together and supports these guys. I wouldn't want to be anywhere else in the world right now besides Syracuse (or Houston).

It's low hanging fruit.

I live in NYC and I still talk fondly about upstate NY when I discuss it with people. I give people recommendations on where to go and people really enjoy it, especially in the summer.

If people are going to waste their time complaining about upstate NY, that's their prerogative. It's a waste of time, imo. There are better things in life to do, no matter where you live.

Baltimore? So sounds like they are speaking to the Virginia market.

download.jpg

Tell that to the Clintons who vacation in Skaneateles each summer

I don't know who they are and I don't care enough to find out. Just more ignorant losers. Add them to the list.

I've lived outside of CNY for more than 20 years now and I still miss the place. Maybe it's just nostalgia but I don't think so. Every time I think about it, I go online to fantasy shop for a place on the Finger Lakes.

Never heard of these guys. How many of these shows are there!? I feel like y'all hear something a random radio show every day.

Did you hear them bashing us on Sparkleberry & Muffinstuff!?

Never heard of these guys. How many of these shows are there!? I feel like y'all hear something a random radio show every day.

Did you hear them bashing us on Sparkleberry & Muffinstuff!?
I hear ya, just reporting what was on Syracuse.com. Also cause it pissed me off and I wanted others to commiserate with me.

I hear ya, just reporting what was on Syracuse.com. Also cause it pissed me off and I wanted others to commiserate with me.
Oh, I'm not dogging you. I'm dogging all these miserable talk show clowns who sell their soul spitting annoying a$$ H0T Takes all day long like a bunch of schoolgirls.

Gianotti graduated from Hofstra. I GUARANTEE he was denied by Newhouse.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom