Gio and Jones - CBS Radio | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Gio and Jones - CBS Radio

I listened to that show a few times last year and was not impressed. Seemed like the hosts tried a bit too hard, and my gut feeling was that it wasn't the kind of show that would move the ratings needle enough to survive very long.

article over on Syracuse.com about it. They just blister cuse on multiple levels. Talk about it being a terrible place to live, how it doesn't represent NY, etc. Some former Syracusan called in and bashed it hard, saying how little there is to do, and how much it is a depressing place to be. Then he said he moved to Baltimore! umm... Not exactly Miami there, bro! Anyway, if you want to be pissed, take a listen.

http://gioandjones.radio.cbssports.com/audio/gio-and-jones/
I wonder if either oneof them have ever even been to upstate NY. Based on their comments, they must have never made it to Wisconsin either...

Bios

If Syracuse isn't representative of New York, what is? Cuz it certainly isn't NYC.

I wonder if either oneof them have ever even been to upstate NY. Based on their comments, they must have never made it to Wisconsin either...

Bios

"You can take the cow out of CNY, but ..." :cool:

I've lived outside of CNY for more than 20 years now and I still miss the place. Maybe it's just nostalgia but I don't think so. Every time I think about it, I go online to fantasy shop for a place on the Finger Lakes.
For the life of me I've never understood crapping on where people choose to live. What is that? Does it make people feel better about themselves and their own life choices? Are there people who choose to live in certain areas they consider better simply so they can bash those who live in what they consider inferior areas? I've always been puzzled by this line of thinking.

Bios
Apparently one of them was the Pitt football announcer and got stuck in a snowstorm at Cuse when Pitt played at the dome many years ago.

The Hurricanes are terrible! Mudslides, forest/grass fires ugh. Tornadoes wow. 2 hour commutes. Earthquakes yikes. Homes are too expensive. etc.

Bios
I'm guessing he's one of those Long Islanders who thinks anything north of Westchester is vast wasteland. Obviously didn't get into SU or IC to check out what upstate has to offer.

article over on Syracuse.com about it. They just blister cuse on multiple levels. Talk about it being a terrible place to live, how it doesn't represent NY, etc. Some former Syracusan called in and bashed it hard, saying how little there is to do, and how much it is a depressing place to be. Then he said he moved to Baltimore! umm... Not exactly Miami there, bro! Anyway, if you want to be pissed, take a listen.
http://gioandjones.radio.cbssports.com/audio/gio-and-jones/
All due respect, but...
images

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors