Give Kentucky the trophy | Syracusefan.com

Give Kentucky the trophy

orangemass

All American
Everyone else is playing for second place... It pains me but I just don't see them being beat... Anthony Davis worth every penny...

Kentucky is clearly the best and most talented team in the country. I hope everyone can agree on this, cause if not I think the NBA will be more of your thing.

However, I for some reason can't see them winning it all.

not sure if serious

x39.jpg

I knew it wasn't going to be a popular post but just calling it the way I see it... I just don't know who has the horses to beat them

They've been in "the zone" for the last ten minutes, simply not missing anything. I highly doubt they can maintain that level of perfection for another 4 games. If they do, they'll win in a cakewalk...but it's almost impossible to play at that level for extended periods of time, let alone another two weeks.

I knew it wasn't going to be a popular post but just calling it the way I see it... I just don't know who has the horses to beat them
didn't they lose just last week to vandy. who got knocked out today???

Everyone else is playing for second place... It pains me but I just don't see them being beat... Anthony Davis worth every penny...

Screw that--four more games to go. And a lot can happen in four games.

They are hitting their shots tonight ... if they don't hit they are beatable ... over 50% from three

did you also see lehigh beating duke? or norfolk st beating mizzou? no? well that's why they call it march madness. let them play.

Kentucky is on fire today while Iowa State bricked everything. Kentucky is not an undefeatable juggernaut. They just lost a game a week ago, for pete's sake.

Well, if the Kansas State poster who claimed that JB's "fingerprints" were all over the last-minute benching of Jamar Samuels was right.....

I see some compliance isuues arising for young Mr. Davis in about 72 hours.

They are definitely the most talented team however, I don't see it, they still have a long road ahead, I mean Indiana did it once and maybe I am crazy but I think Baylor would be an extremely tough test seeing how Baylor plays in a much tougher conference and has seen a lot of top tier teams, also have good potential with the match-ups down low. And that is just in their bracket.

Get real. They play in a terrible conference (SEC), they beat a team in the 2nd round with a LOSING record, and they're playing an Iowa State team that would finish outside the top 12 in the Big East.

Vandy and Indiana clearly have the horses.

My

My "friend", is this your first NCAA tourney that you've watched? If so, I understand you naivety. If not, then your stupidity is blinding what sense you may have.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom