Give us your top 5 realistic next HC | Page 38 | Syracusefan.com

Give us your top 5 realistic next HC

Football is hard. We have done a good job on budget. Pitt has much more money than us and we are basically in the same level.

I don't want him and it is too early but Odom likely gets a job somewhere if he keeps this up.

I don't want him and it is too early but Odom likely gets a job somewhere if he keeps this up.
Why too early? He has SEC coaching experience. He took a perennial loser in UNLV and put them in the MWC championship game in year 1. He put a Greatest Show on Turf offense together to take advantage of playing in a WEATHER CONTROLLED DOME STADIUM HOME FIELD.

Riding the Dan Mullen train until it I physically can’t anymore.
At a minimum it shows the university is committed to investing in the program as necessary.

1700409759864.jpeg

We need a guy who can build a strong foundation through hS recruiting. The portal is for trying to equalize by getting kids you couldn't get otherwise. But it is not a way to build a foundation. Dino could never get a foundation.

We need a guy who can build a strong foundation through hS recruiting. The portal is for trying to equalize by getting kids you couldn't get otherwise. But it is not a way to build a foundation. Dino could never get a foundation.
Problem is even if you get some good High School kids they ain’t staying unless you’re paying.

Kansas State, prior to the Portal, did that for years through JUCO. Now it’s possible through the portal and HS recruiting. Right now we have no capable QB, one will have to be brought in through the Portal!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
granthath9

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom