Go Blue!

SU2NASA

All American
Tonight, we are all Wolverines.

2051-michigan-champions.jpg

Tonight, we are all Wolverines.

2051-michigan-champions.jpg
Better game right now than Auburn-LSU.

If Rutgers cannot beat PSU and Michigan this year, as down as both teams are, they may never beat them.

That 6 pts is on Flood.

How happy is Hoke to be coaching against Flood.

It is like drag racing against a Ferrari, Porsche and a Lotus and then looking over and finding yourself matched up against a Trabant.

wow did michigan get hosed in that review with 3 min to go.. i really wonder if the people watching these replays even know what they are supposed to be looking for..

upperdeck said:
wow did michigan get hosed in that review with 3 min to go.. i really wonder if the people watching these replays even know what they are supposed to be looking for..

I just turned it on 5 mins ago and that was the first play I saw. How is that call not overturned? An obvious catch. Don't know if Michigan would have scored, but they sure got screwed out of the opportunity.

I just turned it on 5 mins ago and that was the first play I saw. How is that call not overturned? An obvious catch. Don't know if Michigan would have scored, but they sure got screwed out of the opportunity.
and it wasnt even a close play to call. the announcers seemed stunned as well.

The thing I'm curious about is that Rutgers is trying to kill the last 3 minutes off the clock. They let the play clock run all the way down and then false start. The ref moves them back five yards, resets the play clock, and the game clock starts rolling again. What's up with that?

So basically all we need to do is have a lead any point in the second half, get possession, and just false start the time away. It would be four corners, but for football.

tonight seemed like a good night to check out the latest transformers movie so that's me

wow did michigan get hosed in that review with 3 min to go.. i really wonder if the people watching these replays even know what they are supposed to be looking for..[/QUOTE

No, that wasn't a catch. The receiver went to the ground and dropped the ball. He didn't complete the play/catch. It was clearly the right call.

Wow. Not even sure what to say about that call. I'm in disbelief that the officials could not only get that so wrong, but then review it, and say it's CONFIRMED.

We got f***ed.

Rutgers should be undefeated at this point and if you were a NJ recruit, where would you go...RU or SU?
Two programs moving in opposite directions and yes, I am still pissed from the way the Cuse presented itself on the field, in the stands and at the presser.

he didnt go to the ground making the catch, thats not even the rule. the rule is did you catch it and then make a football play.. he clearly caught it, took 2 steps, then moved it to extend it over the first down line then went out of bounds 3 yds then lost it rolling over.

The thing I'm curious about is that Rutgers is trying to kill the last 3 minutes off the clock. They let the play clock run all the way down and then false start. The ref moves them back five yards, resets the play clock, and the game clock starts rolling again. What's up with that?

So basically all we need to do is have a lead any point in the second half, get possession, and just false start the time away. It would be four corners, but for football.

Noticed the same thing - absolutely HORRIBLE rule. Don't think you can do it twice in a row though - but maybe after every play (?)
Rules experts? Anyone know the rule here?

Rutgers should be undefeated at this point and if you were a NJ recruit, where would you go...RU or SU?
Two programs moving in opposite directions and yes, I am still pissed from the way the Cuse presented itself on the field, in the stands and at the presser.
rutgers lucked out the WSU and Mich games, and struggled 2 others.. but without luck they will lose the next 5 although neb is not looking so hot now

Noticed the same thing - absolutely HORRIBLE rule. Don't think you can do it twice in a row though - but maybe after every play (?)
Rules experts? Anyone know the rule here?
the ref has the ability to not run the clock after you commit a penalty if it is deemed the penalty helps you in that way.. the ref should not have wound the clock at that point of the game.

SU2NASA said:
He took two f***ing steps!

Yep, by rule that is a catch.

They haven't played a team with a pulse

They haven't played a team with a pulse
But they are winning with sellout crowds. When you beat Michigan and come close to beating PSU, that's an accomplishment no matter how you look at it.

the ref has the ability to not run the clock after you commit a penalty if it is deemed the penalty helps you in that way.. the ref should not have wound the clock at that point of the game.

And the BTN cheering squad said nothing about it.

But they are winning with sellout crowds. When you beat Michigan and come close to beating PSU, that's an accomplishment no matter how you look at it.
it could be argued that Mich and PSU are among the worst teams of the past 30 years for their schools. rutgers timed it just right.

Ok. I give up. You have all defeated me.

We need to schedule Rutgers to a long term home and home. Preferably our finale.

It's a rivalry.

So is this the #2 victory all time after the 2006 Louisville game?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom