Go UCF Knights! | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Go UCF Knights!

Watching on ESPN 3 - they ran the AAC commercial about hits to the head a dozen times. They show a bunch of good hits - then it goes black and white. Why? They are showing a bad hit by... Syracuse. Then again from another angle. Then back to color to show good clean hits from AAC teams.

Stay classy AAC.

Well then. Great Game by UCF. The AAC will have two ranked teams. Maybe 5three if Houston beats BYU.

way to go ucf was pulling for them due to all there ties to cny area coach george o leary coached liverpool 1977-79 one of his players at liverpool is my friend bill pendock who also played at syracuse then coached at syracuse 80-86 when bill and tim green was there.there qb blake bortles father rob bortles played high school ball in phoenix and moved to fla after he was done playing at georgia southern. and of course tim green's son transfered to cuse from ucf..

Overrated! Hate to say I told you so but " I told you so":p Off to Atlanta!!

can someone please explain to me why we passed on steinback... hes pretty good for a true freshman

UCF is an excellent team and would be at least a touchdown favorite against us on a neutral field.

It really doesn't make sense why they aren't a consistent Top 25 program given their location and enormous enrollment.

can someone please explain to me why we passed on steinback... hes pretty good for a true freshman

No idea but me and a few others were all but begging to sign this kid. He took a visit here last jan but we didn't offer. Apparently even after losing Gus Edwards and the other kid we still didn't need a back.

Last edited:
I just think they have any business in the top ten. I would take a 2 lose Georgia team over the Ville

Hopefully UGA falls out of the rankings after today's loss to Vanderbilt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom