Go Wisconsin! | Syracusefan.com

Go Wisconsin!

Lol, I turn over to the game and first play is a wrestling match. I see you, Pitt.

How funny would it be if this is the year Pitt makes a run?

I will never root for Pitt or Georgetown!

E5LiaUU.gif

How funny would it be if this is the year Pitt makes a run?

I don't believe that word means what you think it does ... ;)

Last edited:
Let's go Pitt, and Notre Dame too. I'd like to see the Big10 lose 2 tonight to give the Pac12 some competition for the worst conference record.

Let's go Pitt, and Notre Dame too. I'd like to see the Big10 lose 2 tonight to give the Pac12 some competition for the worst conference record.

You're a good man, obie, but I'd sooner have my eyes drilled out in the middle of the desert by ISIS jihadis than cheer for Pitt.

I'm not sure what I'm watching here, but this isn't basketball.

It doesn't help that Wisconsin is almost completely inept. Must be something in the water. I just looked over at the Wisconsin-Green Bay - T A&M game and 2/3 of the seats are empty.

Agreed Jim.

Final score prediction -

Wisc 40
Pitt 36
2OT

Said this last week after the brackets came out. This game should be UGLY.
Good Call Deano!

Yeah, this isn't going to be like a Loyola Marymount vs La Salle game that BJ's dad was in if that's what you folks were expecting. ;) I better sober up before I rile some of you up.

What a gross display of "basketball", and Pitt fans wonder why their recruiting sucks.
I hate to be that guy, but our style hasn't exactly been pretty the past 3-5 years either...

I actually think Pitt could play faster and more wide open with some of their players, but they don't have great guards...

I hate to be that guy, but our style hasn't exactly been pretty the past 3-5 years either...

I actually think Pitt could play faster and more wide open with some of their players, but they don't have great guards...

They really struggle recruitung guards. At least our offense lets the guards freelance and create. Pitts system is so structured and rigid their very rarely going to get a top guard recruit. For whatever reason kids stil always mention how we like to get up and down even though recently like you said that hasnt been the case.

I thought the ncaa tournament was basketball, not sure what this is.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom