Go Wisconsin! | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Go Wisconsin!

Robinson had a chance to win with the same type of shot he beat us with. And he missed.

See you later Pitt.

This is the first round of the NCAA tournament, so Pitt loses.

Great basketball. First one to 44 wins.

Jamie Dixon looks like a skunk.

What I've always said about Pitt. They are lousy against man defense. They have nobody who can take you off the dribble.

Jake said:
Someone is going to lose in this game and make me happy.

The only one I didn't want to lose this game was the sport of basketball. Unfortunately, it did.

What I've always said about Pitt. They are lousy against man defense. They have nobody who can take you off the dribble.
James Robinson looks like a lottery pick against us; and he looks like a D2 player vs. M2M teams.

Announcer even mentioned their wins against us and their success due to us playing zone.

I hate Pitt way more, but Wiscy and the flopping is beyond painful. Seriously, learn to play basketball. You're doing a disservice to everyone. I mean, someone had to teach Nigel Hayes to play like a wobbly moron. They're ruining him, he's so sad he can barely shoot any more.

both those programs.

I think we better get used to hearing Ethan Happs name for a while. That kid is going to do big things for Wisconsin the next four years. Wish we had a big like him!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom