Going to watch BJ today | Syracusefan.com

Going to watch BJ today

Looks test: BeeJay crazy long arms. Needs to drop about 35 lbs. Carr looks like someone's little bro

Looks test: BeeJay crazy long arms. Needs to drop about 35 lbs. Carr looks like someone's little bro
Hey, if you can, please keep up the details as much as you can. Even granular details are welcome!
I love this stuff.

Still, just the same, enjoy the game too. :)

Hey, if you can, please keep up the details as much as you can. Even granular details are welcome!
I love this stuff.

Still, just the same, enjoy the game too. :)

Just spoke with BJs dad and mom welcomed them to the family. US team has only 7 players! No point guards. No Jordan. No center either Welcome to all star games!

Very cool that you talked with Bobby and BJ's mom. :)
Yikes about roster! Kingsley must have bailed too then.
I hope they have Brandon Austin there, as he can bring up the ball. Hopefully.
Probably get BJ to play a little point too if need be.

Any more breakdown of the game of what BJ did and what the rest of the high level recruits/commits?

Sorry bad Internet here. It's 73 -60 at the half. Yeah all star game. Our guy has been quiet. 5 PTs on about 2-9 with 1 three

Sorry bad Internet here. It's 73 -60 at the half. Yeah all star game. Our guy has been quiet. 5 PTs on about 2-9 with 1 three
All good, thanks for the updates. Must be tough for US squad and BJ without a point guard nor center!

99-95 after 3. BJ has 13 Some guys playing very hard. Stanford Robinson from Findlay going to Indiana. Brandon Austin very thin but can handle at 6.6. Going to providence.

Yeah, I heard that BJ was pretty quiet at the half, but that's good that he was able to finish with 13. Sounds like Brandon Austin and Aquille Carr stole the show!
Providence has a chance to be a solid team. Brandon Austin has a real polished offensive game. Gonna make some people wish they recruited him!

126-120 final US. Game had a Midnight Madness feel for 3 quarters with lots of dunks and crazy lob attempts, most of which failed. US stars lots of balance, Kam Williams going to TOSU had 25, Brandon Austin played great as lead guard even under pressure from the "crime stopper" Aquille Carr and had 23 . Painfully thin but he can play. Mike Young strong inside . Stanford Robinson going to Indiana from Findlay Prep played very hard all game. Not a great shooter but u can see bit of HomeDepot in him. Nate Britt UNC will make Roys gray hair fall out. Still plays way too fast. As John Wooden used to say "be quick but don't hurry" our guy BJ didn't have a great game but showed a very sweet stroke on a couple of threes. Had a nice steal and reverse stuff. Otherwise content to stay on the perimeter. Looking forward to seeing him compete with our two guards this summer and have a great four year career. Hope to see his very nice mom and dad in Maui over thanksgiving.
BTW game played onEarl Lloyd court. For you kiddies, Earl integrated the NBA and later played on championship team for Syracuse Nats with Dolph Schayes.

Yeah, I heard that BJ was pretty quiet at the half, but that's good that he was able to finish with 13. Sounds like Brandon Austin and Aquille Carr stole the show!
Providence has a chance to be a solid team. Brandon Austin has a real polished offensive game. Gonna make some people wish they recruited him!
Since u follow Nova, what r your expectations for Kris Jenkins? Since he went to my sons school I would like him to do well but don't know about his game in the big east. He's very old school, plays below the rim and seems like he's too heavy to play on perimeter. But he's the best in DC so that's gotta count for something. Thought the other kid going to Nova, Hart, played ok too.

Since u follow Nova, what r your expectations for Kris Jenkins? Since he went to my sons school I would like him to do well but don't know about his game in the big east. He's very old school, plays below the rim and seems like he's too heavy to play on perimeter. But he's the best in DC so that's gotta count for something. Thought the other kid going to Nova, Hart, played ok too.

I'm expecting Kris to play 15 mpg next year, at the 3 or 4, as things stand now. I didn't expect Kris to have much of a role on the team this year, but nova insiders say wright is real high on him. We're also going after LenNard Freeman, who, if he commits will take time away from him. With Jenkins and Hart, I really like that they were high producers in high school. They aren't super athletes, but were the best players on their team. His game sounds alot like our current best player, JayVaughn Pinkston. The coaching staff are asking him to lose some weight so he's in good game shape.

Is it true that he's pretty much 6'4?

BJ finished with 16pts and did some nice things out there. However, I would have liked for him to be more involved in the game but he was on some cool as was most of the players which made for a typical all star game. The game did get competitive towards the end in which BJ was able to hit a three to increase the lead. But for the most part a lot of standing around, no defense, one on one and dumb ass basketball. But I guess the players had fun and no one got hurt. Overall, there were some pretty decent talent out there on the floor. On another note, at least I made it home to see the last third of Columbo.

BJ finished with 16pts and did some nice things out there. However, I would have liked for him to be more involved in the game but he was on some cool as was most of the players which made for a typical all star game. The game did get competitive towards the end in which BJ was able to hit a three to increase the lead. But for the most part a lot of standing around, no defense, one on one and dumb ass basketball. But I guess the players had fun and no one got hurt. Overall, there were some pretty decent talent out there on the floor. On another note, at least I made it home to see the last third of Columbo.
Do you know that Columbo (Peter Falk) is a Syracuse graduate?

25falk-span-articleLarge.jpg

So is David Falk, but make sure BJ doesn't talk to him for 4 more years
I don't know how long he will be talking up there to anyone/professors. I do know that he has to be prepared and ready to handle all challenges to back up his statement made yesterday on the SJO, "Syracuse fans get ready for a national championship!" I see that he is not lacking confidence in believing in his/team's abilities for the next four years. So with that being said, He Be Back in the WR and courts today working out. He and his teammates got a lot of work to do to accomplish this feat from competitive practices and game winning execution during the season. I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN!!!!