Golson out | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Golson out

This is a nice opportunity but folks need to realize these aren't some backups at Pitt or NC St. Their back up RBs Vickers (Bama, Clemson, UF) and Patrick (offers from everyone) were major recruits. McGuire is a very accomplished back up who would start at most schools. We have to play our very best to even have a chance.
I get that. But when the starting center, QB, and running back are all out that should be pretty disruptive to what Florida State wants to do. We need to capitalize here. A win today makes a big statement that we really are getting better.

just gives the negative fans an out to remain negative if we win (they didnt have 3 of their stars, shell of themselves) or the opportunity to take the negativity to a whole new level (we still couldn't win!!)

the negativity.

the RE-turnaround starts TODAY! We finish 8-5 and this time our coach doesn't bolt to the NFL. Final 4 next year. Book your tickets.

LGO!!

Stop. There are like 2 posters on the whole board would make that argument if we won. Let's not clump everyone that has concerns together with those who believe in aliens.

Maguire is more of a pocket passer but is mobile... but not like Golson.
Well, that's something. I worry about the secondary and screen passes every game.

Yeah I dont think many will nic pic on a win. We need a win anyway we can. Im excited for the opportnity to face a beat up FSU team. They are definitley not the same without Cook and Golston. I just want people to know it will still be a dog fight. Only thing that scares me is their athletes on the edge. They can turn bubble screens into 70 yard TD's. My prediction, We win if we dont let the bubble screens kill us.

Don't care if FSU is winless, a win @FSU is a win @FSU. Let's go orange

You know, the more I think of it, we need to win this game. Or, we need to shut up about how close we are if not for X, Y, and Z.

Well, X, Y and Z are in our favor today, so let's get it done.

OttoinGrotto said:
Or, we need to shut up about how close we are if not for X, Y, and Z.

Needed to shut up about this long ago.

Excuses is all we have and that needs to stop.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuse13159

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom