Gonzaga game thread | Page 16 | Syracusefan.com

Gonzaga game thread

He gets a shot and he's deadly. He's a true point guard. Love the way he plays. Can't wait to see him as his confidence grows, and JB's confidence in him grows.

It'll be interesting to see how many minutes JB gives him in the 2nd.

Not sure on the minutes in the 1st but coach let him keep rolling.

I actually liked the way Howard played. I have no problem with him taking that last shot after making a 3. I wish it went in but he did have an excellent assist before that attempt. He's playing great. JB was just doing his job.

At this point, no one can legitimately argue that Howard shouldn't have been starting in November. Not only is he skilled, but he fills a role that nobody else does.
I thought I was driving the Howard bandwagon, but I certainly defer.

Not starting was the best thing that could have happened to him. It ruined Joseph last year, JB learned from that. He didn't have to do it, and it will pay off big time next year.

Jim, give me a cheerleader picture. Just one. I don't want to lose focus on the game.
About to deliver the shocker!!!!
4.jpg

I actually liked the way Howard played. I have no problem with him taking that last shot after making a 3. I wish it went in but he did have an excellent assist before that attempt. He's playing great. JB was just doing his job.

Hey .. At least it wasn't a turnover runout score for the opposition which we have seen not too infrequently on those last possession plays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom