Gonzaga game thread | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Gonzaga game thread

None shall sleep! None shall sleep! Even you, O Princess,
in your cold bedroom,
watch the stars
that tremble with love and with hope!
But my secret is hidden within me;
none will know my name!
No, no! On your mouth I will say it when the light shines!
And my kiss will dissolve the silence
that makes you mine!
No one will know his name,
and we will have to, alas, die, die!
Vanish, o night! Set, stars!
Set, stars! At dawn, I will win! I will win! I will win!
LOVE THIS. Goose bumps. But are the "I will win!" lyrics correct? Or a substitution by you?

We all love to listen to music to get us revved up. When we won the championship, I wrote lyrics to the "Jekyll & Hyde" musical, "This is the Moment." Awesome song! I also love "Les Miserables," "Do you Hear the People Sing?" although I've never written lyrics to it.

Okay "only" 4 hours to go (and it's probably gonna be a long four hours, lol---I am so nervous already!). So incredibly pumped up for this one---and the late game on a Friday night on CBS---what more can we ask for? (I know, there is just one other "little thing"...). Will be watching with the NYC/Jersey City crew at East End bar (87th/1st). We were all there Sunday for the big win, so we must do our part again! LGO!

LOVE THIS. Goose bumps. But are the "I will win!" lyrics correct? Or a substitution by you?

We all love to listen to music to get us revved up. When we won the championship, I wrote lyrics to the "Jekyll & Hyde" musical, "This is the Moment." Awesome song! I also love "Les Miserables," "Do you Hear the People Sing?" although I've never written lyrics to it.
Those are the words, translated from Italian, of course.

The story behind the song is really cool. Turandot by Puccini.

Last edited:
Indiana v UNC. Blech. Can't bring myself to root for Carolina. Can't stand Crean. Rather watch boogers dry.

I expect us to destroy Gonzaga tonight honestly. I can see why everyone expects the zags to win because of their size etc but over the past two games Syracuse has shown a diff swagger... a swagger that can beat Gonzaga boyos!!!!

Don't watch much Cuse women hoops. Do they play zone because the men do? Or is it all women hoops?

CebvGKPWEAAVEEJ.jpg

So when uva wins, do their fans stick around and become SU fans?

I would think ACC pride and a, uh let's say, successful track record against SU would cause them to root for us?

I hope these refs don't do the second game. This is a joke with the calls going for Virginia

Looks like UVA going to win this one - we're up next!

LGO!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom