Good Morning | Syracusefan.com

Good Morning

SWC75

Bored Historian
Today is either the day, (night) we advance to the Elite 8 or it's real first day of spring, when we can stop worrying about the 'cuse and just see who wins March madness, the Masters, The Kentucky Derby, the Indy 500, etc. etc.

I get tired of the worrying but not of the winning.

Hakuna_Matata.jpg

The worrying seems to be an integral, unavoidable part of the ecstasy of winning. Duality, dontcha know. I feel you, though. I feel you.

Also, at this time of year there's the poignancy of "last time." Last time we will see this particular team together, last time we'll be watching a game until next November, last time to feel this heightened anticipation. I always feel like saying, before a game like this, "Gentlemen, it has been a privilege to serve with you."

Even if we win the whole thing, the poignancy remains true.

I want to win partially so I can enjoy Friday's awesome slate of games. Always tough to do after a loss.

Today is either the day, (night) we advance to the Elite 8 or it's real first day of spring, when we can stop worrying about the 'cuse and just see who wins March madness, the Masters, The Kentucky Derby, the Indy 500, etc. etc.

Yea I always hate it when the season comes to an end. When it does my focus on the NCAA's still are there but it means a helluva lot less than it would obviously. I also go into complete golf and baseball mode (golf especially). I hope to delay that another week and a half.

I want to win partially so I can enjoy Friday's awesome slate of games. Always tough to do after a loss.
I want to win because Tom Crean is a man-mouth kissing toolbag!

Came off a Disney Cruise this morning in Port Canaveral. It was 47F in sunny Florida.

I told my party Cuse was winning tonight because SWC says we never lose til spring. And no way is it spring back home if it is south of 50 on spring break in Florida.

War Damn Otto!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom