GoPro or other suggestions | Syracusefan.com

GoPro or other suggestions

Capt. Tuttle

Living Legend
Looking to use for golf at Bandon Dunes ad my wife will be snorkeling in Corfu. Would like to mount on snorkel mask and hat.

You're spending what, $10 to $20k on golf and snorkling? What's another $500 for the most suped-up water proof GoPro you can find?

More constructively, we got my son one of these for Christmas and he's just getting around to using it now.

Action Cam

The video quality is very good. He has not gone underwater with it (yet) though.

Last edited:
Looking to use for golf at Bandon Dunes ad my wife will be snorkeling in Corfu. Would like to mount on snorkel mask and hat.

It's been a couple years since I bought a new gopro, but I feel like it would be a little heavy to mount on the snorkel mask, and not push down your mask, or snorkel hose (or whatever you call it). I feel like a wrist or hand mount might be the way to go for snorkeling. Or even just the stick mount that you can hold on to.

its snorkling so just get a nice drone that will use the gps to follow you at about 2ft over the water.. that would make some cool shots.

You're spending what, $10 to $20k on golf and snorkling? What's another $500 for the most suped-up water proof GoPro you can find?

More constructively, we got my son one of these for Christmas and he's just getting around to using it now.

Action Cam

The video quality is very good. He has not gone underwater with it (yet) though.
Not near that much Golf is gonna be about $3-4k w airfare and AirBNB. Wife is splitting housing with 3 others. Cost to her is about $2k. We are thrifty travelers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom