Grasso taking a leave of absence from Bryant | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Grasso taking a leave of absence from Bryant

The video confirms what I thought: he's insane. Based on sideline demeanor I thought it was heavy coke use, but now it seems like more of a mental disease or episode, or maybe all those things.

The video confirms what I thought: he's insane. Based on sideline demeanor I thought it was heavy coke use, but now it seems like more of a mental disease or episode, or maybe all those things.

He's a guilty scumbag narcissist who's backed into a corner and likely on something. He wanted to use that video to try and serve as a rebuttal and honestly instead is borderline threatening unnamed people.

He's a guilty scumbag narcissist who's backed into a corner and likely on something. He wanted to use that video to try and serve as a rebuttal and honestly instead is borderline threatening unnamed people.
Yep. In case you guys didn’t know - You can Google him and he’s a basketball coach!

Well, WAS a basketball coach.

He’s off more then coke
I don't think so. It seems like cocaine/sleep deprived rambling. It's lunacy but everything he said probably made perfect sense to him.

And if the gist of the rumors are true, blow tends to make dudes so stupid chit in that sense. That video was a guy who hasn't slept in awhile because he's on a coke bender.

It's scary stuff at that point and he needs help before he hurts himself or someone else. He's a dirtball but he's getting close to the line of doing something really bad if he hasn't slowed down since then.

Last edited:
Just a reminder, that incident is not why he was suspended. My guess is this incident led to the discovery that he has substance issues and he’s on leave taking care of that.

He needs help with his issues. He also needs a personality transplant.

Just a reminder, that incident is not why he was suspended. My guess is this incident led to the discovery that he has substance issues and he’s on leave taking care of that.

He needs help with his issues. He also needs a personality transplant.

Also it's rare these things just come up out of nowhere. For someone paying attention this would have been visible when he was interviewed for the job too if they weren't easily manipulated. Since the first time we played them in the dome it was clear as day who this POS was.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom