Grasso taking a leave of absence from Bryant | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Grasso taking a leave of absence from Bryant

Grasso surfaces. I'm all in favor of 2nd chances, but this guy should not be a leader of young people.

Someone at Knox must be a friend of his and threw him a lifeline. Maybe he’ll recognize that he’s got two careers on the line here and will be able to keep his nose clean.

Had to go down to high school? Thought he would at least get a college assistant gig

Someone at Knox must be a friend of his and threw him a lifeline. Maybe he’ll recognize that he’s got two careers on the line here and will be able to keep his nose clean.
Maybe Grasso thinks he’s Norman Dale, and he is going to take his career out of the ashes.

Had to go down to high school? Thought he would at least get a college assistant gig
What Head coach would hire him to be an ass't? The risk that he would blow himself us and you my extension would be too great.

What Head coach would hire him to be an ass't? The risk that he would blow himself us and you my extension would be too great.
Obviously a very high energy guy and with the way college coaches tend to be cockroaches I was picturing him as a big recruiter on someone’s staff. Maybe it will happen if we can stay on straight and narrow in this HS gig.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom