Great game Matt Moyer | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Great game Matt Moyer

I'll burst your bubble. Moyer is not going to average 18/8 the rest of the season. So no, this likely won't be a normal thing. If he can keep the energy up, tough defense, contribute 6-10 points on offense, limit the travels then yes that would be great moving forward.
Nooo, I expect him to have a career game every outing as a RF! Seriously, if he can play with the same energy and focus every game that will be great. He had a great game, and lets hope he is moving up on his performance curve. Baby steps for players and the team, and who knows maybe things get interesting.

Loved his energy. Wonder if with another officiating crew if he would have been called for over the back or goaltending.

Watching the game now... Damn Matty was fired up! The put back dunk, the block on D of the attempted alley oop and just the overall aggressive attitude. I love it! I need more of it!

It's refreshing to see a member of the team display some emotion and play with intensity. Although it can be awkward looking, I love the hustle he displays and gives. Sometimes looks like his brain is 3 steps ahead of his body, or vice versa.

Do they ever put the list on the ESPN website?

I'm not sure. I don't watch Sportscenter that much but I saw it was on and was just curious to see where they put Moyer's putback dunk.

The sheer joy he showed was great. He’s been a terrific ambassador since day 1. It’s great to see him succeed. Let’s hope he keeps it up. I could get used to 18 and 8.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom