Great start... | Syracusefan.com

Great start...

He almost sent a ray allen shot to the stands ...its on nba league pass.. first week is free on directv

Is it on TV?

Tw is giving a league pass free trial, you can sign up through their website. Think other providers are doing it as well. Check the league pass website.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He has 3 or 4 steals, 5 points, and 4 assists. Looks really good. He's probably sitting the rest of the 1Q. They have some good young lead guards with him, Wroten, and Morris

As odd as it sounds its perfect his first game is against miami coming off their game against the bulls . Good confidence booster. Best part is he looks comfortable already.

He has 3 or 4 steals, 5 points, and 4 assists. Looks really good. He's probably sitting the rest of the 1Q. They have some good young lead guards with him, Wroten, and Morris

I would argue that Morris is young, but not particularly good.

Its nice to have another cuse player who is going to make it in the nba and wes might get some good minutes this year.
Between melo, dion and mcw good to see some cuse players who will play good minutes.

Man, I'm so proud of him. He's been doubted so much. I highly doubt he'll maintain this level of play, but what an exciting start to his career, starting with a steal, blowing past everyone and slamming it home on the first play of the season. He just might make my prediction that he'll be the 2nd best recent Cuse player in the NBA (Carmelo being #1) come true.

Man, I'm so proud of him. He's been doubted so much. I highly doubt he'll maintain this level of play, but what an exciting start to his career, starting with a steal, blowing past everyone and slamming it home on the first play of the season. He just might make my prediction that he'll be the 2nd best recent Cuse player in the NBA (Carmelo being #1) come true.

Very true. Couldn't ask for a better start!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom