Great story | Syracusefan.com

Great story

Cystic Fibrosis can be a really terrible affliction.

Terrible. Majority of parents divorce. What a sweet story. LOVE it!

Quite by coincidence (totally unplanned), I spent a lot of time with Michael and his parents (mother and stepfather) last weekend. He is a delightful young man, and his parents are pretty special, too. I gave him my court side seat for most of the second half of the UNC game. Fortunately, no large person landed on top of him.

Quite by coincidence (totally unplanned), I spent a lot of time with Michael and his parents (mother and stepfather) last weekend. He is a delightful young man, and his parents are pretty special, too. I gave him my court side seat for most of the second half of the UNC game. Fortunately, no large person landed on top of him.

Saint CTO...

Patron Saint of courtside seats...

April 7th is hereby known as Saint CTO day...

He is a great kid and the son of a close friend of mine (Jen). It was great to see him when I was up there that weekend and I can't say enough about the university and the basketball program. His mother and I are working on setting up a website about his trip and his story. I am just waiting on getting all of her pictures together and once it's set up I will provide the link. He is such an awesome kid and I made sure we go to all the men's basketball games when they play in philly plus all of the acc lax games in philly.

He is a great kid and the son of a close friend of mine (Jen). It was great to see him when I was up there that weekend and I can't say enough about the university and the basketball program. His mother and I are working on setting up a website about his trip and his story. I am just waiting on getting all of her pictures together and once it's set up I will provide the link. He is such an awesome kid and I made sure we go to all the men's basketball games when they play in philly plus all of the acc lax games in philly.
Weird small-world sidelight to the story.

When I first met the family last weekend, Michael's mother started to tell me about how a friend of hers recently had court side seats ... and how Michael G fell into his lap. I was like ..."Oh, wow. That was my friend Andy ... and those were my seats."

(That story is what led to my giving my seat to Michael at the UNC game -- along with a strong warning to be very alert for errant balls and large bodies)

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom