Guess the line for FSU | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Guess the line for FSU

And our team should feel insulted, and even more motivated...thanks Vegas
Vegas does it’s point spreads for CFN by talent.
We have a good chance to win but we won’t be favored.

This game is the fork in the road now. I hate attendance discussions but I hope we fill the dome with 40k lunatics bc this game could put us on a real path for good things.

The best team I’ve seen from the ACC is BC so far. Feeling like 2007 all over again in there. Clemson isn’t a freight train as much as others think.

BC will be tough - but like here, depth is an issue. Clemson is 100% the beast we know and love.

They changed coaching staffs. There must be huge turmoil there as I can't believe a good many FSU fans, recruits, boosters are happy that Jimbo left. As well as the players he recruited.

Boosters ran him out to an extent. They were unhappy.

Boosters ran him out to an extent. They were unhappy.
I know a lot did, but I have to imagine that a guy that won you a NC and whose teams were always right there still had huge support. As well as the relationships and agreements that the players had with the previous staff.

A guaranteed 75 million from Texas A&M and a bitter divorce are what drove him out.
He would have stayed if he didn’t get the insane money he got.

That’s true too - but make no mistake boosters were unhappy. Lots of disagreements on and off the field

I know a lot did, but I have to imagine that a guy that won you a NC and whose teams were always right there still had huge support. As well as the relationships and agreements that the players had with the previous staff.

The players were not 100% in his camp either

The players were not 100% in his camp either
Well, we'll see how they like it now with the new coaching staff basically re-recruiting them. The grass isn't always greener.

BC will be tough - but like here, depth is an issue. Clemson is 100% the beast we know and love.

I’m not sold frankly on Bryant. U are 100% right on depth issues. They have a gauntlet of games like we did last year before we play them. Tech, Clemson Miami at FSU.

We get BC at the best time. Problem is they could start 7-0 and that type of start sometimes is a snowball of something special

I'm high on BC, but there is no way they overtake Clemson and their D-line comprised of nothing but NFL first rounders.
Clemson's DL certainly stepped up last night on aTm's 2 point conversion try at the end of the game. Main reason that game didn't go to overtime. Well that and the brutal touchback call.

Not a pointspread but the ESPN matchup predictor gives us a 57% chance to their 43% chance. Vegas will likely make FSU the favorite, guessing 3.5

Jimbo permanently had one foot out to door. Neither side was happy.

I’m not sold frankly on Bryant. U are 100% right on depth issues. They have a gauntlet of games like we did last year before we play them. Tech, Clemson Miami at FSU.

We get BC at the best time. Problem is they could start 7-0 and that type of start sometimes is a snowball of something special

Or you could say snowball into something that can catch fire...

Jimbo permanently had one foot out to door. Neither side was happy.
I think the mentality at FSU got to the same point of entitled to winning that it did at Nebraska, Tennessee, Texas, Florida, Colorado and I think they will have the same outcome.

So FSU opens at -3 to -2.5. It will be very interesting to see where that line ends up by game time.