Gut feeling on CJ... | Syracusefan.com

Gut feeling on CJ...

Definitely a no news is good news situation.

Unless if course, the news is that he's staying. Lol. I had no idea announcement was on its way. Good thing I didn't wait an hour to post.

Good deal on the news. I would also think this gives us a good indication on what CJ thinks the chances of us playing in the NCAA dance next year will be.:)

Unless if course, the news is that he's staying. Lol. I had no idea announcement was on its way. Good thing I didn't wait an hour to post.

Good deal on the news. I would also think this gives us a good indication on what CJ thinks the chances of us playing in the NCAA dance next year will be.:)

Your last sentence is the key for me, it speaks volumes.

I think he returns. If he were leaving, I think momentum of information would be leaking out to suggest so. Definitely a no news is good news situation.

I agree. This would be a communication misstep of epic proportions by SU if he were to indeed be leaving. I think the press release is gone because the SU web page people are idiots.

so in other words, we wont hear of this NCAA investigation until around march 12 of next year??

if greg doyal says Syracuse is being investigated, but doesnt see his shadow, how many more weeks of winter is it??

Oh Lord

nope

Hmmmm guess Jake said his gut feeling was he was leaving? Not following the "nope". Thanks Jake for being the best "source" in the basketball forum. Not sure what I would do without you and Francis!

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom