Guys, we have to remember that the last | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Guys, we have to remember that the last

No but this has still been a frustrating season. Even with the talent gap this season could have been better and is likely a lost opportunity. LSU & FSU were beatable this year and Middle TN was just a brain fart loss. Hung tough against Miami and NC State. Louisville is also very beatable this year as is BC (though not the sure win we thought). So basically our TOUGH schedule was not all that tough this season though the "bad teams" weren't so bad. Yet we are still looking at 4 or 5 wins likely. Mahoney gives me zero confidence that we can actually win a game with him playing. He'll play good enough that we aren't embarrassed, though 5 points against WF in the 2nd half was pretty embarrassing. If we happen to lose against Louisville and are out of the bowl hunt then we had better see Culpepper against BC. We at least need to see if he can be the #2 next year because its obvious by now that Dungey will have a hard time playing a full season. I understand that Devito is next man up but we should give Culpepper a chance. Playing Mahoney in a meaning less game would just be a wasted opportunity...much like this season has been.

he has had one full recruiting class, that won't help yet. And this isn't Boeheim and the hoops program, a half dozen good players leftover from Shafer doesn't get you far in football, particularly in a brutal conference for that matter. Bottom line is we are the least talented team in the entire ACC. Yes, less than BC, less than UVA, less than Duke, Wake etc.

Wow, so how does the least talented team beat Clemson, hit play for play and compete play for play with FSU and Miami? Some of you guys loooove the lack of talent recruiting THING. Its all B.S.. at some point it becomes about coaching, and coaching in the MAC doesn't prep you for the P5. just look at Mr. ROW THE BOAT this year. P5 fb is a different animal to coach. Preparation and in game scheming and calls is paramount! This team is only competing on previous staff talent.

Wow, so how does the least talented team beat Clemson, hit play for play and compete play for play with FSU and Miami? Some of you guys loooove the lack of talent recruiting THING. Its all B.S.. at some point it becomes about coaching, and coaching in the MAC doesn't prep you for the P5. just look at Mr. ROW THE BOAT this year. P5 fb is a different animal to coach. Preparation and in game scheming and calls is paramount! This team is only competing on previous staff talent.

WOW, such, bs bc our last loss was on cosching and not talent.

LOL - it has come to the point where you are arguing with yourself. :D

Lol, your faction of friends that tailgate together and only listen to each other is obvious. AGAIN, i LOVE dino and think he is the guy . That said go ahead and defend him and his staff in the second half against wake.

Lol, your faction of friends that tailgate together and only listen to each other is obvious. AGAIN, i LOVE dino and think he is the guy . That said go ahead and defend him and his staff in the second half against wake.
Chill. I was talking about the fact that you quoted your own post and then called it BS.
upload_2017-11-16_21-4-29.png

It's a joke. Calm down.

Year four for Clawson. Year two for Babers.
I have a little bit of an issue with this line of thinking.

Is that advantage indefinite?

Year six Clawson > year four Babers?

I have a little bit of an issue with this line of thinking.

Is that advantage indefinite?

Year six Clawson > year four Babers?

I think once you’re there long enough to have all your recruits, then a two years experience edge becomes a wash. But year 1 and 2 I think it’s definitely a factor. Should be a smaller factor less year, and a nonfactor by year four. Just how I see it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom