Has anyone seen this video before? | Syracusefan.com

Has anyone seen this video before?

JDubbin

The ONLY Syracuse Sneakers Avatar Guy
As I've mentioned in the past, I'm a huge fan of Syracuse gear (usually Nike). Since I've lived in Ohio, I have been introduced to a clothing brand called Homage out of Columbus. Their clothing is genuinely as comfortable/high quality as I've seen. 4-5 years ago they had a Syracuse line (which has since been discontinued, unfortunately). From time to time I search the internet to see what comes up under "Syracuse Homage" search. Actually, one time I purchased a used Syracuse Homage hoodie, but it was too small and now my wife gets to rock it. I came across this video Homage made of Syracuse 5 years ago. I've never seen it before, but it's pretty well done. Take a look and let me know what you think. Bonus: check out the gear at the end of the video, I'd love to get my hands on some of that stuff! Enjoy.

P.S. I just messaged Homage to see what it would look like to get the Syracuse line restarted, or if they have a place where the Syracuse items are still available.

Last edited:
Cool video, never seen it before. I think a friend of mine is in it about halfway through.

I think I bought a t shirt or 2 from that collection. I was trying to post in your other thread but I couldn't link the video from another thread. Nike has a hoodie frank wore in a press conference that I would like to try to find.

Homage had some really nice Cuse stuff. One day I went to buy this Boeheim caricature shirt and they pulled all of the SU stuff from the store. They lost a lot of licenses a few years ago.

I have seen that before. It must be a few years old based on a couple familiar students.

This starts a whole new subject, not to get off track, about the “who’s house?” I have heard that before Dino, Ottos Army used to say “Whose house? ‘Cuse House!” You can see that they clearly do that in this video, which is pre-Dino.
How does that make sense? Any one know anything about that? I have spoken with someone currently in OA, and she claims this to be fact.

The shirt in question

7b6b091386d0c5447318c89907d19ea3.png

I’ve got 3 sweatshirts from Homage. None fit well so my wife wears them. They are so soft. The t-shirts are good fits though. I still rock the 2003 Champs one often.

I’ve got 3 sweatshirts from Homage. None fit well so my wife wears them. They are so soft. The t-shirts are good fits though. I still rock the 2003 Champs one often.
I actually talked to Homage initially when I bought the one used hoodie that was smaller than I thought (as mentioned my wife wears is now as well). Since they discontinued the Syracuse products, they have also adjusted the sizes of all their products for better/more accurate fit. So, if they released new Syracuse items you’d probably get them in the size of the older items that didn’t fit and were too small, but if you get an older Syracuse items (especially hoodies) go a size up.

I actually talked to Homage initially when I bought the one used hoodie that was smaller than I thought (as mentioned my wife wears is now as well). Since they discontinued the Syracuse products, they have also adjusted the sizes of all their products for better/more accurate fit. So, if they released new Syracuse items you’d probably get them in the size of the older items that didn’t fit and were too small, but if you get an older Syracuse items (especially hoodies) go a size up.
They fit my wife well! They’re probably two sizes off which is weird. It’d be nice if they could sell again because the designs are all great and the shirts are really soft when you find one in a size that fits.

This one is the only one I have that I can actually wear comfortably, and it’s two sizes larger than my normal size:
1554642777906.jpeg

That's pretty close. I like the zipper is orange and block S with orange under. Am I being too picky. Lol
Sorry, for some reason I thought you said Tyus when you clearly said Frank, my fault

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom