Has Coleman disappointed? | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Has Coleman disappointed?

I honestly don't understand the quick hook all the time. I don't think there is any doubt playing the 5 on D is impacting Lydon on O. We are awful in regard to interior D with any lineup. I think he didn't play enough against Clemson and I think we have to start throwing it into him no matter the result. I also think he has been unfairly officiated more than any player I have seen this year.

He was probably over hyped coming in his Frosh year and we had unrealistic expectations this year.
He hasn't learned how to be aggressive on defense without fouling Either he is to soft or to aggressive and gets2 quick fouls. Both allows the opposition to have their way with him.

Great guy, extremely Overrated out of high school, and the injuries completely ruined whatever positives there could have been.

I will forever love Coleman for sticking with his hometown school. Having him contribute is good enough for me to be honest. I understand his limitations but seeing how he missed 2 major years in his development and where he is now is a positive. Can't fault a guy for being dealt a bad hand.

Anyone remember that putback he had very early in the game off Cooney's missed 3? Coleman got the board and went up right away with it and scored, he never brought the ball below his head -- in November he wasn't doing that. The improvement is very obvious and encouraging. He'll never be Kennedy Meeks, but he's getting better every game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom