Haunting of Bly Manor | Syracusefan.com

Haunting of Bly Manor

Less than midway through the first episode and it is pretty different from Hill House but still bringing some decent spooks.
Hope it sets up a good plot.

Finished it just this minute and no where near as good as hill house. Totally different theme and story and everything.
Honestly I wouldn’t recommend.

I finished it. I liked it enough but agree hill house by far better. Actually thought a lot of bly was confusing and hard to follow honestly. Ending was nice to tie some ends together but I have a lot of questions about some of the scenes as they didn’t seem to really be necessary, including characters.

I finished it. I liked it enough but agree hill house by far better. Actually thought a lot of bly was confusing and hard to follow honestly. Ending was nice to tie some ends together but I have a lot of questions about some of the scenes as they didn’t seem to really be necessary, including characters.

Definitely thought it was confusing and hard to follow through most of it, actually found myself fast forwarding.
The ending was decent but I’m still not even 50% what happened there neither. I have my own “interpretations” but no idea if they are correct.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom