Have to play Maliq with McLeod | Syracusefan.com

Have to play Maliq with McLeod

Cuse_NYC

Starter
Not that either is a great rebounder, but we continue to get hurt on second chance buckets. Don’t say we won’t score with that lineup... we can’t score with any lineup. May as well get a few more boards and limit the opposition’s opportunities.

Not that either is a great rebounder, but we continue to get hurt on second chance buckets. Don’t say we won’t score with that lineup... we can’t score with any lineup. May as well get a few more boards and limit the opposition’s opportunities.

Neither of those guys are good at rebounding. Our little guys do a better job.

Neither of those guys are good at rebounding. Our little guys do a better job.
Ya well a change needs to be made. It’s worth more of a shot than the garbage we are witnessing

Brown will rebound from the high post or wing area. It’s hard when a big body is leaning on you underneath. We might also get some high low action.

Brown will rebound from the high post or wing area. It’s hard when a big body is leaning on you underneath. We might also get some high low action.
I wonder what we even do in practice? We have no offense or defense. They need to make use of McLeod like FSU did. Penetrate and just lob it up. He’s useless in this “offense”

Rebounding and interior presence is awful, but wouldn’t this just clog up driving lanes for our guards?

McLeod needs to find it within himself to not be awful.

Bingo. Should not be a tough decision moving forward.
I think it’s because Red has a vision of 4 out 1 in and is sticking to that. Not sure when he’s going to switch from what he wants to what is best for the team.

Gonna be the worse basketball season since b4 boeheim was hired lmao!!! We get what we deserve.

That’s been my thought. Malik is an excellent passer and at the 5 he hasn’t been put in a position to utilize that skill yet. I’ve seen him do some high low effectively. We need to give that a shot at least 5 times a game with a person as tall as McLeod.

So now we need to play Brown with Carey (tongue in cheek) but I do hope Carey becomes a serviceable reserve. He has good energy and I have seen worse big men starting out at SU.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom