Head Heart Hustle | Syracusefan.com

Head Heart Hustle

outoftownie

2nd String
Says that on the inside of my national championship ring and those of my brothers in orange. These kids have played to that mantra all season long. I sure as hell had my doubts after Albany and many other times but they always proved me wrong. In 1997 Coach Simmons handed out t-shirts for the playoffs that said "Expect to Win" and I think that this team expects to win no matter what happens in the first 50 minutes of the game.

In addition, my hats off to Coach Desko and staff. I know a lot has been made off the lack of success at the faceoffs, but beyond that the coaching has been unreal. Here is a guy with 5 titles and the best wining percentage around and he pretty much changes the program philosophy based on the roster and the times of the game. He wins on Monday and he is a lock for the Hall of Fame (probably is already.)

Sorry I missed the players tailgate. I guess you missed your last train. See you Monday. What a great day!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Says that on the inside of my national championship ring and those of my brothers in orange. These kids have played to that mantra all season long. I sure as hell had my doubts after Albany and many other times but they always proved me wrong. In 1997 Coach Simmons handed out t-shirts for the playoffs that said "Expect to Win" and I think that this team expects to win no matter what happens in the first 50 minutes of the game.

In addition, my hats off to Coach Desko and staff. I know a lot has been made off the lack of success at the faceoffs, but beyond that the coaching has been unreal. Here is a guy with 5 titles and the best wining percentage around and he pretty much changes the program philosophy based on the roster and the times of the game. He wins on Monday and he is a lock for the Hall of Fame (probably is already.)

Well said.

Great post

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom