Heard something interesting from a little birdie... | Syracusefan.com

Heard something interesting from a little birdie...

liljoe

Scout Team
A little birdie told me that a Syracuse alumi, whose head is quite large, was seen withdrawing his life savings yesterday. Now, I can't be sure if he's been as successful as the under-armor dude, but who knows.

Could he be preparing to pay the $50 million exit fee? Again, I can't say for sure he isn't...

A little birdie told me that a Syracuse alumi, whose head is quite large, was seen withdrawing his life savings yesterday. Now, I can't be sure if he's been as successful as the under-armor dude, but who knows.

Could he be preparing to pay the $50 million exit fee? Again, I can't say for sure he isn't...

zuh?

Umm...banks are closed on Saturday.

Obviously this random post is more credible information than the dude from WV could provide.

Why are we paying a $50 million exit fee? I'm confused

Good news is that I now have .0001% of the exit fee liquid and ready to go. They may have to accept a personal check for the balance.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Good news is that I now have .0001% of the exit fee liquid and ready to go. They may have to accept a personal check for the balance.

Safe to assume the check will be post dated?

Well thats all the proof I need... so when does SU start in the Canada West Universities Athletic Association?

So, without playing a down in the ACC, we are headed for the B1G?

So, without playing a down in the ACC, we are headed for the B1G?

That makes sense. Then we can pull a shocker, pay another $50 million fee and bolt to the SEC.

That makes sense. Then we can pull a shocker, pay another $50 million fee and bolt to the SEC.
A little zebra told me we would then pay $100M and move to the NFC East.

If you're never really in, do you need to withdraw?

A question for the ages.

Umm...banks are closed on Saturday.

If you have that kind of money there is a concept of Private Banking. It can be done just not for the average Joe. I don't believe for a second we are going to the Big10 though.

A lot of successful businessmen and other ultra-rich folk typically risk their net worth by keeping 100x the FDIC limit in un-diversified bank accounts.