Hearin some rumblins | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Hearin some rumblins

Status
Not open for further replies.
KaiserUEO said:
When u were a newbie, you deserved to be 'Straightened out'. That's not bullying, that's trying to keep decor. Don't remember why or what u said...dont care really, but yeah, you came off as a punk and needed it. its been a while for sure and To your credit, u stayed and the fact u were from Albany...I always liked. Dcuse has been here just as long if not longer, he doesn't need your help. Where he needed it was when mcnabb was an igg, you guys shouldve helped him out there and said i root for him and hes missing the point, but you failed to do so. so why stick up for him now??? u guys keep resurecting this thread for whatever reason. And without self policing, all you would get on here is a ban without a reason. Or it would be that local site that many have escaped from...and many have been tossed back to. There has never been any bullying on this site, in all its incarnations.
I wasn't talking about you bullying me. You never did. Besides i can handle my own. Its more how you respond to other people but whatever Upper East Greenbush, until next time : )

quote="dasher, post: 930330, member: 820"]Well, I am in awe. Not because you came to the rescue of Dcuse (he doesn't need it) But because you were able to get in the line about the o-line being a group that had already been coached up. There aren't maybe two or three posters anywhere on the net that could have sneaked in the compliment to marrone in this thread. Congrats. A side question, did you even mean the defense of dcuse?[/quote]

I aim to impress.

As for Dcuse, absolutely, the guy is as good a fan as they come. I consider him a friend.

100% confirmed. Already gone, already with new team.

Kick rocks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors