Helluva effort | Syracusefan.com

Helluva effort

Marsh01

Living Legend
Just couldnt get it done. Didnt get one call either and still almost won

Just couldnt get it done. Didnt get one call either and still almost won
Did you watch the first half? Did you watch the first 10 minutes of the 2nd half? It was a dog effort.

if we had played with half the urgency in the first 39 minutes that we did in the last minute...its a blowout

Did you watch the first half? Did you watch the first 10 minutes of the 2nd half? It was a dog **** effort.

We fought hard. Game meant little. I am glad to see them fight right till the end.

Loose balls all went their way too and we got no calls.

Great effort. Can't feel bad about that loss for too long. Two drinks should be about the right amount of time.

Nothing out of Scoop and Joseph , very little out of anyone not named Dion ! Why the F**k can't they rebound !!!!!

We fought hard. Game meant little. I am glad to see them fight right till the end.

Loose balls all went their way too and we got no calls.

Agreed, probably gonna have to wait until tomorrow for level headed posts but this was great game from Cincy and they beat us. I'd be pissed if we didn't fight back but we did and just couldn't get over the hump.

I was very impressed with Cincy tonight. I thought the 2OT last night would leave them without much but they certainly proved that wrong .. and they are not deep either.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom