HELP ME FOR THE LOVE OF GOD | Syracusefan.com

HELP ME FOR THE LOVE OF GOD

Loose Nukes

Walk On
I'm stuck in Shelton, CT in a hotel that does not have fox sports network. I'm confused, scared, and lonely. I have spent the last week doing water damage cleanup after the storm. I'm tired, and all I want to do is do paperwork and watch this game. Is it streamed anywhere online... Today is Sunday so I highly doubt that I could get away with going to a sports bar and getting them to put on the Syracuse game as NFL Football would take priority. Not to mention, this place sucks and doesn't have any good sports bars that I know of. Whhhhhhat... Thhhheeee... ...

NESN plus, you might not get that in a hotel tho. gotta go illegal online streams then

They don't have it in the hotel. Hit me with some illegal streams #$&* IT. PM me.

CTO could have left you the keys to her house. You would have been all set. ;)

No MSG, no FSN, no NESN. I may have to end up at some crap bar where I won't be able to work. Oh well.

http://www.thefirstrow.eu/watch/152595/1/watch-9-syracuse-vs-20-san-diego-state.html

Enjoy and give my regards to Shelton, home of the largest fire in the history of the state of Connecticut and one of the largest in the nation for that matter.
Sponge%20Rubber%20Products%20BFG.JPG

Reactions: MCC
You poor guy! I am sorry you are going through all of this. I hope SU bball can be a light in the darkness.