Help Wanted | Syracusefan.com

Help Wanted

it could also mean that many walkons that might be srs are not gonna play spring ball just for the fun of it and they want to have more kids around to run spring practuce

I did this back in '81/'82... didn't need an invite, just walked into Manley and told 'me that I wanted to try out. Ended up spending a semester with the team and getting 1 credit hour on my transcript. I believe that I was their plan C or D to replace Gary Anderson and his successor. Would do it again in a heartbeat.

On the Wednesday call before thanksgiving, Babers talked at length about building the walkon program.

I also wouldn't mind if they found a new kicker who's already on campus.

Hooefully we get some bigs kids to come out, don't need to be the fastest, just give me a kid that's 6-1 to 6-4 and a solid 225-250 and that's good with me, raid the track team, find a kid that can just cut the top off a defense, and look at the soccer team see if anyone is interested in an open schollie for a kicking position

Hooefully we get some bigs kids to come out, don't need to be the fastest, just give me a kid that's 6-1 to 6-4 and a solid 225-250 and that's good with me, raid the track team, find a kid that can just cut the top off a defense, and look at the soccer team see if anyone is interested in an open schollie for a kicking position
High hopes for living tackling dummies.

We did this last year too didn't we?

Teams do it every single year. It may not have been as advertised i.e. on twitter but the walk-ons that aren't preferred don't appear out of nowhere and we have them every single year.

maybe i am being to pessimistic, but what does this say about our recruiting prospects. feel free to chastise me if u think i am off base.

On the Wednesday call before thanksgiving, Babers talked at length about building the walkon program.

I also wouldn't mind if they found a new kicker who's already on campus.

Agree, the cuse soccer team us very strong these days . ...line them up!

It means nothing. Zero, you're way off

Agreed, they are looking for a few walk ons/ practice players. 9 out of 10 of these types will never see the field. Staff and players know this going in.

Certainly understand TipHill, tough to stay positive on just about any front regarding Syracuse football in recent memory

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
granthath9

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom