Hey, did you guys know Zion Williamson is playing for the Duke this year? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Hey, did you guys know Zion Williamson is playing for the Duke this year?

I disagree gonna be Brissett. He will go into that game on fire. Watch what he does them. Fat boy won’t stay with him all game.
Call him fat boy if you will, but he is the real deal.
Chewy is going to have all he can handle under the basket. Zion is bigger, stronger and a better athlete. And then there's Barrett.

Call him fat boy if you will, but he is the real deal.
Chewy is going to have all he can handle under the basket. Zion is bigger, stronger and a better athlete. And then there's Barrett.
The dude is big and can jump....very high. I’m scared he could foul out our entire frontcourt. Lol

I know he's a large man, but he is not 285 lbs. LeBron is listed at 250 (he's probably closer to 265) and Gronk is 6'6 265.

Interested to see how he does against UK tonight. I think he struggles. UK really crowds you on the perimeter and he can't shoot.

I know he's a large man, but he is not 285 lbs. LeBron is listed at 250 (he's probably closer to 265) and Gronk is 6'6 265.
Chuck Norris says you are full of CRAP if you dont believe what they say!

We should expand to 40k for the duke game this year.

The boo’s for Grayson Allen were incredibly satisfying. Lets make the court rock as soon as we get a 10 point lead.

Hahaha!

DID YOU KNOW ABOUT THE BROTHERHOOD?

Awful. :vomit::vomit:Such a shill for Duke. Can’t get any decent coverage on teams not Duke or UK. They’re doing a multipart special glorifying K and Duke. Espn is basically the official Duke site now.
Has been since Dukie V started broadcasting. I thought that a great V foundation fundraiser would be for Dickie V to put up $500 each time he talks about Duke or coach K in any broadcast in which Duke was not playing.

This Duke special has me angered beyond words. I was going to post something when I first saw the special advertised on ESPN a few weeks ago, but the rage was too overpowering. This is free recruiting for Duke. This is indirectly insulating K and the Duke program from sanctions, investigations, etc. I hope Duke fails miserably this year. I hope K's botox fails and sweats off his painted on hair.

He reminds me of Larry Johnson on a bad diet. Let’s see how he responds if he can’t get layups every possession.

Duke is young...might be hard for them to be patient.
I have been saying that he is being way over hyped for some time. Honestly the more pub he gets I keep wondering if I missed something. We will see. He is not a very good shooter at all so if you just play off him for the drive he should be containable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom