Hey Villanova... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Hey Villanova...

I love the "you should feel bad" thread but you are only ever as good as your competition. I have respect for Villanova's basketball program. I found this "you should feel bad" post to be one the hardest ones to come up with. Our team better show up on defense and knock down shots on offense. If we win this game it will be a great victory for this team at this point in the season. Go Orange!

I agree. If you look back upon my previous "you should feel bad" posts, i try to keep things light/quirky and not offensive to the other teams. No personal attacks, etc. This is especially true for villanova. They are one of the schools i always root for.

I agree. If you look back upon my previous "you should feel bad" posts, i try to keep things light/quirky and not offensive to the other teams. No personal attacks, etc. This is especially true for villanova. They are one of the schools i always root for.

Thanks for agreeing. That said, there are some schools who deserve it! ! LOL!

Hey Villanova:

While you have a fine academic institution and your basketball program is solid, it appears no one from there knows how to use the Internet.

How it is possible no Nova fans post on this board?

You should feel bad.

Something someting Steve Lappas uhhhh cheese.

Somebody do someting with that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom