Hilliard (good news) | Syracusefan.com

Hilliard (good news)

OrangeBlood

Starter
Orange Fizz @OrangeFizz
Syracuse D-Line improving by the minute...3-star DE/DL Myles Hilliard (soft verbal Pitt) "definitely leaning Syracuse" according to coach.
**It comes from fizz so take it as you want, I for one trust it and am giddy.

Looks like JPO and Hilliard are both deciding between us and Michigan State.

Anyone have some dirt on D'antonio? Maybe we can tell them he left to coach the Knicks :)

My guess is that we split these two with MSU. Not a bad situation.

As long as we dont finish second twice... I guess JPO is done with Ruthers!

I hope so but in his interview it sounded as if JPO was going to stick with Rutgers if they hired from within. I wonder now that Flood looks to be the choice if JPO will end up staying with them?

I hope so but in his interview it sounded as if JPO was going to stick with Rutgers if they hired from within. I wonder now that Flood looks to be the choice if JPO will end up staying with them?

Thought the same thing when i heard it was going to be Flood. Hope his visit opened up his mind.

I'm curious to see who did the interview for Fizz. My roommate (DVM) usually does solid interviews with the recruit's coach but I understand the skepticism. I hope he was the one who has the in with Hilliard but I haven't talked to him today.

John Garcia Jr @JohnGarcia_Jr
Hilliard spoke to me and made a call to the staff...crazy timing. Another three-star for SU to make up for Brantley's loss in terms of ranks
John Garcia Jr @JohnGarcia_Jr
Myles Hilliard has committed to #Syracuse

Great get, extra great because we take one right out of PITTs hands. Kid has excellent size.

Great news, really softens the blow of losing Brantley, good job by John he called this one.

Good job Doug. Take a loss and get a quality replacement so fast is a great job.

He was their 2nd commit back in June. Guessing there was an issue with the staff one way or another. Either with him or with them.

solid tape. A lot of offense tho. Really excited. Would have loved if Brantley stayed but if I had to choose, I'd take Hilliard.

He was there 2nd commit back in June. Guessing there was an issue with the staff one way or another. Either with him or with them.

He really liked Graham and his position coach...both left