holy crap anyone see the end of that game! | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

holy crap anyone see the end of that game!

To be fair, it looked like a facemask at full speed. I don't blame the refs for calling it, but yeah, it clearly wasn't a facemask when you slow it down and zoom in.
Which is why a HC should be able to challenge any call and in the last 2 minutes anything can be reviewed.

The refs that called the penalty were the head Ref(white hat) and the Side Judge. The ref with the best view the umpire didn't throw a flag.

I just don't see the face mask. Give credit to GB thought they shouldn't have won anyway.

The ref that threw the flag was literally like a foot away from Rodgers though lol. I mean, he wasn't standing directly in front of Rodgers, but on a play like that, you probably aren't going to get a much better angle. If it was a ref making the call from like 20 yards down the field like you see sometimes, I'd understand that criticism, but the guy was literally as close as you could possibly be without getting in the defender's way.

Which is why a HC should be able to challenge any call and in the last 2 minutes anything can be reviewed.

I don't disagree with that. Honestly, I think they should be able to challenge it even outside of the last two minutes. If coach's want to spend one of their challenges on a penalty like that, I think it would improve the game.

I mean I can't imagine being a Browns or Lions fan right now.
Brutal recent histories and their last games end in a blocked FG for a TD and the longest Hail Mary in NFL history to win a game.

The ref that threw the flag was literally like a foot away from Rodgers though lol. I mean, he wasn't standing directly in front of Rodgers, but on a play like that, you probably aren't going to get a much better angle. If it was a ref making the call from like 20 yards down the field like you see sometimes, I'd understand that criticism, but the guy was literally as close as you could possibly be without getting in the defender's way.
The white hat was behind Rodgers and was shielded and the SJ was on the Packers sideline. They were close and got it wrong. The umpire had a clear view and didn't throw a flag.

Rodgers chin strap made it look like a penalty. Refs could have huddled up and looked at the replay while huddling and picked up the flag. They do that and get it right. The ref immediately made the call because he was one the one who threw the flag.

Just pass the rule to allow anything to be challenged during games and in the last 2 minutes any call can be reviewed.

just remember guys, this is NOT a dual facemask...its ONLY on the Giants. we need to make sure the saints can kick a game winning fieldgoal...

dt.common.streams.StreamServer.cls

Bill Belichick isn't a moron like Jim Caldwell. He wouldn't have put 2 DBs on the boundaries on an unntimed down.

NFL officials suck. Good troll job though.

Who cares. The point was a Hail Mary was completed. The game isn't over until the clock is zero... CORRECTLY.

I don't care if I was playing quarterback for the last play. There should have been another play. You have no argument here.

0.0005% is larger than 0.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cardiac

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom