Holy crap what a game | Syracusefan.com

Holy crap what a game

I constantly find myself cursing at Daddio for those underhand passes, but I'm glad it worked out there.

Anyone have a link to a write-up? I tried ESPN but their videos won't play up here, and syr.com is crap as always.

Amazing game. They believed when I didn't ... thought Duke had their number. They're a different team than a month ago. I'll stop criticizing Billy Ward's defense now!! And great to see JE/22 in there. Duke needs the rest -- they look tired.

Holy SNIKES...great W...good way to start a weekend!

I just got done watching it on DVR. Holy crap! I don't think it's unfair to say we didn't belong on the same field as Duke in the first game this year. And then to pull it out today and come back from 14-10 down. What a turnaround. I'm not sure what the total ended up being today but the improvement in faceoffs by Daddio is fantastic. Well actually Duke still won 21 out of 32 apparently but at least I wasn't pulling my hair out like I was earlier in the season

Saw the highlights, what a game. Had no clue it was on

Amazing game. They believed when I didn't ... thought Duke had their number. They're a different team than a month ago. I'll stop criticizing Billy Ward's defense now!! And great to see JE/22 in there. Duke needs the rest -- they look tired.

Key to SU winning it all is being on the opposite side of the bracket from Duke, SU is deeper, can get into their legs in the 2nd game in three days.

The football game this fall against the Dookies is going to go down the same way. This is really starting to be a fine rivalry.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom