Lax Pick ‘em : Week 2 | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Lax Pick ‘em : Week 2

So I have a question for everyone.. using DraftKings is nice but as we all know you can’t get NY team lines.. I have found an alternate site out of Canada that lists all games.. the points are usually close.. But definitely not the same.. would anyone take issue with me using them instead of DraftKings?
To be honest .. I have to drive to PA to get the draft kings lines .. all you have to do is cross the state border, and the lines automatically show up online.. lmao

Here is a comparison of the two from last week
IMG_5341.jpeg
IMG_5342.jpeg

So I have a question for everyone.. using DraftKings is nice but as we all know you can’t get NY team lines.. I have found an alternate site out of Canada that lists all games.. the points are usually close.. But definitely not the same.. would anyone take issue with me using them instead of DraftKings?
To be honest .. I have to drive to PA to get the drafting lines .. all you have to do is cross the state border, and the lines automatically show up online.. lmao

Could do a combo. Let's go with DK for most lines (I am assuming that's what your using now) and use the Canadian site for all NY lines

To be honest .. I have to drive to PA to get the draft kings lines .. all you have to do is cross the state border, and the lines automatically show up online.. lmao
i'm out of state, i can provide new york lines from draftkings whenever anybody would like.

Whatever is easiest for you. It's awesome u take the time to do this and post the results to each week so whatever u choose is fine with me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom