Lax Pick ‘em : Week 2 | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Lax Pick ‘em : Week 2

i didnt say this. someone hacked my computer
While I would never have said anything so silly :cool:, I didn't think UVA would destroy them. You must have been a victim of a lacrosse mothers' hacking group

yay got my first two wins with holy cross -2 and richmond -5 n quinpack -1.5 up couple in 4th for possible third win hopefully denver can beat air force with having denver -6

started 0-4 so be really nice be able to go 4-0 this time to hopefully get me back in mix but shall see

How about them 6'4 gorillas though??? Conry is a clown lol
fdb3dd6765fb2cd8d640cee8fd4704d6.png
fdb3dd6765fb2cd8d640cee8fd4704d6.png

I missed Week 1 - was on mental health leave of absence!!

Week 2 Picks:
Syracuse -12.5
Duke -9.5
Boston -4.0
Villanova +4.0
3-1 for the week

3-1 for the season

Last edited:
Michigan +4.5 v. Virginia
Hopkins -1.5 v. Georgetown
Denver -6 v. Air Force
Army -3.5 v. UMass

Virginia wins but Michigan keeps it close. Hopkins recovered from Denver loss and Georgetown doesn't appear to have it figured out yet. Denver should dominate face offs and time of possession wearing down the zoomies. Army rolls and wins by 4 or more.
1-3 this week, 2-6 ytd

3-1 YTD

Gate +1.5 - I like Hobart this year but getting Gate as a dog here after two pretty good performances and that 10 man, can't pass this up.

Hop -1.5 - Got burned by the Jays last week but G-town looks a mess right now.

Bryant -2 - Hate to look like I am copying AD31 but hard not to like Bryant big here.

Gonna hold off on the 4th game pending a line for Mich vs UVA

1-1-1 with Gate to go

Ties will count as a 1/2 point as we have done the last few years

3-1 this week and 3-5 on year
holy cross -2 W
richmond -5 W
quinpack-1.5 W
denver -6 L

I don't think most of us expected Michigan to lose the face-off battle, 11 out of 32.

you believe that game was dictated by faceoffs?
To some extent. If Michigan had won 21 of 32 FO, it might have been close to the 4.5 spread.

To some extent. If Michigan had won 21 of 32 FO, it might have been close to the 4.5 spread.
ok. don't really see how you get there for this game. good to see the 'hoos 1st time out in 6 years without lasalla do ok.

Totally random but remember was discussed while back bout liam ferris at st joes which isn’t the one from syracuse. The liam ferris from syracuse is at binghamton now playing with his brother declan ferris.Liam had 2 goals on 11 shots vs their lost to jacksonville. If anyone was curious at all.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom