Holy Yale! | Syracusefan.com

Holy Yale!

Cuseregular

Hall of Fame
that's why we watch the tournament. I'd imagine they'll do what we do when we play in this thing a couple hrs away (Albany/Buffalo) and take over the joint for round 2 with half of New haven making the short trip to providence.

Man that PG is steely ice and the big guy can play. They actually have a shot vs. the Dookies. Now wouldn't that be nice...

Go Bulldogs!

Last edited:
that's why we watch the tournament. I'd imagine they'll do what we do when we play in his thing a couple hrs away (Albany/Buffalo) and take over the joint for round 2 with half of New haven making the short trip to providence.

Man that PG is steely ice and the big guy can play. They actually have a shot vs. the Dookies. Now wouldn't that be nice...

Go Bulldogs!
Nets barely moved on all of his FTs at the end.

that's why we watch the tournament. I'd imagine they'll do what we do when we play in his thing a couple hrs away (Albany/Buffalo) and take over the joint for round 2 with half of New haven making the short trip to providence.

Go Bulldogs!
Yale had a 41% chance in beating Baylor mostly because they are a fantastic rebouding team. And we all know how well those teams do against a 2-3 zone. Whether you have the superior talent or not.

Hope Duke beats them by 50

puzzled-look.jpg

Team hasn't been in the tournament in 50 years, and just upset a heavily favored / much higher seeded opponent. It takes a special kind of curmudgeon not to appreciate that.

only favored by 5, maybe 6. Vegas made some cash off the joe schmo, "I only have to lay 5 in Big 12 vs. Ivy!" If a game seems to easy it usually is.

Good question after this upset, does Scott Drew get fired at Baylor for yet another early tourney exit? Or does Baylor AD just realize it was a bad matchup for them and to just move forward?

Good question after this upset, does Scott Drew get fired at Baylor for yet another early tourney exit? Or does Baylor AD just realize it was a bad matchup for them and to just move forward?

since it's a football school I say he's fine

Team hasn't been in the tournament in 50 years, and just upset a heavily favored / much higher seeded opponent. It takes a special kind of curmudgeon not to appreciate that.
I think it was their first NCAA tournament victory as well. I didn't pick them but admire their achievement. Not bad for losing their captain...

Yeah, can't wait until those underprivileged kids from the mean streets of Duke stick it to the man.

Yale > Duke when it comes to privilege. And they were treated like they were Duke by the refs today. Yeah I hate Duke but it's the lesser of two evils.

Yale > Duke when it comes to privilege. And they were treated like they were Duke by the refs today. Yeah I hate Duke but it's the lesser of two evils.

Fair enough. Just seems like an odd team to single out and root against.

Agreed it's not a logical rooting interest but that's what makes it fun.

Bet a fair number of Duke students applied to and got rejected by Yale

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom