Hope the Spurs can close out the Clippers Thursday | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Hope the Spurs can close out the Clippers Thursday

The Knicks should take Deangelo Russell, but they are going to take Okafor or Towns because Phil Jackson is stuck in 2002.

I have to say I really like Towns a lot. All in on him.

The Knicks should take Deangelo Russell, but they are going to take Okafor or Towns because Phil Jackson is stuck in 2002.

Now they don't have to worry about one of the centers

gotta call myself out as being badly wrong here: the Rockets have shown true heart in this series and are worthy contenders. Especially Dwight, whom a lot of people wrote off after the ways he left Orlando & Los Angeles. MVP caliber performances in this series.

Actually, I'd love to see Dwight win a title, after Jeannie Buss went on the radio and declared, without naming names, that "anyone who doesn't want to play for the Lakers is a loser."
Well Jeanne Buss is engaged to Phil Jackson - so who is the loser?

Now they don't have to worry about one of the centers
it's not inconceivable that the Wolves take Towns, the Lakers take Russell & the Sixers take Mudiay (or vice versa), leaving Okafor for the Knicks

I think Mudiay is the real prize of this draft, and the actual lottery winner will be the team to whom he falls.

it's not inconceivable that the Wolves take Towns, the Lakers take Russell & the Sixers take Mudiay (or vice versa), leaving Okafor for the Knicks

I think Mudiay is the real prize of this draft, and the actual lottery winner will be the team to whom he falls.

I'm not sure what your thoughts are Moqui, but i don't view bigs as huge difference makers anymore. I think Mudiay and Russell are both built for today's NBA perimeter Rules.

The thought of Okafor guarding pick and rolls with guys like Harden, lebron, and Curry handling the ball in the NBA scares me.