Hopkins Game... | Syracusefan.com

Hopkins Game...

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
Syracuse at Johns Hopkins
Saturday, March 7, 2020 | 1:00 p.m.
Streaming: ESPN3 | Anish Shroff and Quint Kessenich

1583589697266.png

About to drive down- does anyone know which seating section is the visitor's section?

Numbers are horrible. Amazing how many people complained on the football unis, but not as much with lacrosse.

One injury note:

Peter Dearth is out today with a lower-body injury, officially listed as day to day. He and Nick Mellen are standing together in sweats watching warmups.

One injury note:

Peter Dearth is out today with a lower-body injury, officially listed as day to day. He and Nick Mellen are standing together in sweats watching warmups.

Ugh

Disappointed I can’t watch this game live, and can’t DVR because it isn’t on television.

How quickly are the replays available?

I know that question is asked often but I’ve never had to worry about this problem so never paid attention to the answer.

Disappointed I can’t watch this game live, and can’t DVR because it isn’t on television.

I know that question is asked often but I’ve never had to worry about this problem so never paid attention to the answer.

WatchESPN usually has the replays up within 30 minutes.

I always post a link in the Postgame Articles section.

The game is also being reaired on ESPNU tomorrow at 10 AM

Did Quint go to the score and demand the biggest gloves they have?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom