Orangeyes Daily Articles for Tuesday - Hopkins Postgame Articles and Videos | Syracusefan.com

Orangeyes Daily Articles for Tuesday Hopkins Postgame Articles and Videos

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
CAFXh2gUIAAF3pS.jpg

Photos, Reaction: No. 1 Syracuse 13, No. 16 Johns Hopkins 10 (IL: Rahme)

Dave Pietramala was sending a clear message, although the veteran Johns Hopkins coach was preaching to the choir Saturday afternoon following the Blue Jays’ 13-10 loss to top-ranked Syracuse in the Carrier Dome.

“That’s two good lacrosse teams,” Pietramala said. “And make no mistake I said two, because both teams are good lacrosse teams.”

Perhaps the fiery coach felt the need to stand up for his team, which fell to 3-4 on the season, a rare visit below .500 halfway through the season for a team that has won more games in its history (947) than any other in the land. Or perhaps he was simply telling it as it is. SU coach John Desko and the 5,778 fans in attendance Saturday would likely believe it was the latter.

“I thought it was a great college lacrosse game today,” Desko said. “There was a lot of up and down (action). I thought Hopkins came out extremely well prepared, put some goals up early and forced us to fight back going into halftime. And the game just continued the rest of the way.”...

22623.jpg

Last edited:
Did I write something dedicated to one goal, specifically what happened immediately after the goal? Of course I did.

http://.com/henry-schoonmaker-more-like-henry-boom-maker/

Late Run Carries Syracuse Past Johns Hopkins 13-10 (HopkinsSports)

SYRACUSE, NY - In a game of runs, it was top-ranked Syracuse that had the longest one and the last one as the Orange rallied from an early four-goal deficit and knocked off visiting Johns Hopkins, 13-10, at the Carrier Dome Saturday afternoon. Syracuse improves to 6-0 on the year with the victory, while the Blue Jays slip to 3-4 with the loss...

If anyone can find the Pietramala post game press conference please post it here. Thanks!

Did I write something dedicated to one goal, specifically what happened immediately after the goal? Of course I did.

http://.com/henry-schoonmaker-more-like-henry-boom-maker/

I did the same, rewound it a few times. Loved the brief pause and stare after contact. Also rewatched the Messsina hit on that poor chap off the F/O. Thought it was clean. Definitely wouldn't have been called when I last played 15 years ago, but in the lacrosse world that may as well be the Cenozoic Era.

I did the same, rewound it a few times. Loved the brief pause and stare after contact. Also rewatched the Messsina hit on that poor chap off the F/O. Thought it was clean. Definitely wouldn't have been called when I last played 15 years ago, but in the lacrosse world that may as well be the Cenozoic Era.

A two minute unreleasable for hit from the front while nothing on the hit to Rice.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom