Hosting on The Score 1260 Today | Syracusefan.com

Hosting on The Score 1260 Today

TrickySU

Walk On
Hey everyone, for those that don't know me, I'm Michael Tricarico. I'm a junior Broadcast and Digital Journalism student at Syracuse University. I grew up in North Syracuse and have been going to Syracuse basketball and football games for as long as I can remember.

I'm hosting Mike Lindsley's show today from 3-6pm on 1260AM in Syracuse. I believe you can listen online at thescore1260online.com as well. I'd love to have some of you guys call in to the show. The number is 315-671-1260.

We'll talk Syracuse basketball for a lot of the show. I'll also hit on the NFL, the NBA, and anything else you guys want to talk about. I look forward to hearing from some of you. You can tweet at me @TrickyCNS7, and I'll follow along online here and in some of the other threads too.

Last edited:
tirico-300x227.jpg

Hey everyone, for those that don't know me, I'm Michael Tricarico. I'm a junior Broadcast and Digital journalism student at Syracuse University. I grew up in North Syracuse and have been going to Syracuse basketball and football games for as long as I can remember.

I'm hosting Mike Lindsley's show today from 3-6pm on 1260AM in Syracuse. I believe you can listen online at thescore1260online.com as well. I'd love to have some of you guys call in to the show. The number is 315-671-1260.

We'll talk Syracuse basketball for a lot of the show. I'll also hit on the NFL, the NBA, and anything else you guys want to talk about. I look forward to hearing from some of you. You can tweet at me @TrickyCNS7, and I'll follow along online here and in some of the other threads too.

I'm leaving work soon...I'll call into the show.

Probably a Cuse Football Question

Hey everyone, for those that don't know me, I'm Michael Tricarico. I'm a junior Broadcast and Digital Journalism student at Syracuse University. I grew up in North Syracuse and have been going to Syracuse basketball and football games for as long as I can remember.

Looks like you're hosting and posting!

LOCA8kf.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom