Houston / Saturday 9:55 PM TBS at Hinkle | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Houston / Saturday 9:55 PM TBS at Hinkle

My dad let me stay up to watch the Rangers in Game 7 of the 1994 Stanley Cup. It's a memory I will never ever forget, including him waking me up with a minute left in the game to watch the end, because I had fallen asleep after the second period.

I wouldn't have such a love for baseball if my mom didn't let 11 year old me stay up for the West Coast Barry Bonds homerun chase in 2001. Steroids or not i really don't care - that was electric every single night

anyone know what times games will be on Monday? (provided we win of course)

I haven't been this excited for something on TBS since the early 90s when I would watch Saved by the Bell every day after school.
02C4D1D6-4E6D-4A98-93AD-6E378417720A.gif

I haven't been this excited for something on TBS since the early 90s when I would watch Saved by the Bell every day after school.
I haven't been this excited for something on TBS since the Independence Day marathon on the 4th of July.

Let him stay up. If he falls asleep, so be it. Some of the coolest memories I have as a kid are being able to stay up late and watch sports when i was "supposed to be sleeping"
First Syracuse game I remember was the national championship in 1996. I was 4 and remember my dad telling me how much he hated Kentucky.

Some people in this thread don't seem to understand TV programming. If you have a big draw (SU), you put them on in your weakest time slot. They know they automatically get lots of eyeballs for the earlier games, so why "waste" their big draw there?

As for "growing the fanbase"... what the heck does CBS care about an individual team when the cash cow (tourney) is relatively team agnostic?

Some people in this thread don't seem to understand TV programming. If you have a big draw (SU), you put them on in your weakest time slot. They know they automatically get lots of eyeballs for the earlier games, so why "waste" their big draw there?

As for "growing the fanbase"... what the heck does CBS care about an individual team when the cash cow (tourney) is relatively team agnostic?
So, SU will be playing at 9:45PM on Monday...;) I'm going to be very tired Tuesday morning.

I can't believe this game is tomorrow. I was too obsessed with it on Monday and decided to try to ignore it and make the days blend together so I could be productive this week.

It worked, because today I was like "Oh shoot, it's Friday now, that means game day is TOMORROW!"

31 HOURS AND 35 MINUTES!

I can't believe this game is tomorrow. I was too obsessed with it on Monday and decided to try to ignore it and make the days blend together so I could be productive this week.

It worked, because today I was like "Oh shoot, it's Friday now, that means game day is TOMORROW!"

31 HOURS AND 35 MINUTES!
The exact opposite for me as a retired person. Either way, here we are!

The exact opposite for me as a retired person. Either way, here we are!
My problem is, being self-employed, it's really easy to do the opposite and get nothing done for a week cause I'm listening to every interview and reading every article and refreshing the forum looking for injury news.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom