How about the clown that just asked JB about retirement | Syracusefan.com

How about the clown that just asked JB about retirement

But the clown who asked him about the significance of the "Pearl" warmups was worse. How could anyone covering this game be unaware of his situation?

But the clown who asked him about the significance of the "Pearl" warmups was worse. How could anyone covering this game be unaware of his situation?
Some of these reporters are laugh out loud bad. Why I follow Bilas and that's legit IT

Amazing that he's unaware of it...and amazing that he didn't think to just freakin google it. Stupid question to ask at that time.

I couldn't hear how it was phrased. I was assuming/hoping it was the reporter just giving JB a chance to speak about it, knowing full well what it was about. I'm probably wrong though.

Then follows it up with "You had a rough year." hahahahahahahahahah. Final fours are rough...
I would have loved to have seen the look on Donna and Mike's faces when that question came up. I know I cringed.

I would have loved to have seen the look on Donna and Mike's faces when that question came up. I know I cringed.

I heard someone in the background laughed when the question was asked, must have been one of our guys.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom