how many wins left this year | Syracusefan.com

how many wins left this year

sherrillcuse

Past IGGY Winner
I'm saying 2 as sad is it is. I say we beat BC on Saturday and we beat Wake. I do not see us being able to win any others as discombobulated this team is right now. Tyus can only carry us so far. I know there are opportunities for more wins I just don't think we can sustain a long enough "good Syracuse team" stretch to pull any others out.

I'm saying 2 as sad is it is. I say we beat BC on Saturday and we beat Wake. I do not see us being able to win any others as discombobulated this team is right now. Tyus can only carry us so far. I know there are opportunities for more wins I just don't think we can sustain a long enough "good Syracuse team" stretch to pull any others out.

5. They win the next 3, then Wake and Clemson. This team is road warriors, they could make it 6 wins if Frank pulls his head out of his nether region. Louisville might be the only spoiler.

90 percent of this board had us losing to Ohio State and Duke so...

The same amount who had us not getting prison-****ed by GA Tech at home...this team is hard to figure out, my friend.

It all comes down to Frank. If Frank can get back to even moderately decent levels of play game to game, the only game I'd chalk up to an auto loss is UNC simply because it's a terrible, terrible matchup.

It all comes down to Frank. If Frank can get back to even moderately decent levels of play game to game, the only game I'd chalk up to an auto loss is UNC simply because it's a terrible, terrible matchup.
I don't want to be the guy who comes down on Frank...got me banned for a week last year but looking at his per 40 stats it is comparable. He gives us 3 more points, 1 more rebound and an extra turnover from last year.

17-18 / 18-19

Point 15 / 12
Turnover 3.5 / 2.8
Steal 1.9 / 2.6
Assist 4.9 / 4.7
Rebound 3.6 / 2.8
2 PT% .411 / .462
3 PT% .327 / .304

Prior to last night's game I thought 5-4 was reasonable, but I had us beating FSU. I'll say 4-4 from here on out and we are in the tourney as a borderline 9 seed.

the important thing is the team starts playing to its potential. stop starting slow. shoot consistently well. the team is capable despite what others may believe.

I don't want to be the guy who comes down on Frank...got me banned for a week last year but looking at his per 40 stats it is comparable. He gives us 3 more points, 1 more rebound and an extra turnover from last year.

17-18 / 18-19

Point 15 / 12
Turnover 3.5 / 2.8
Steal 1.9 / 2.6
Assist 4.9 / 4.7
Rebound 3.6 / 2.8
2 PT% .411 / .462
3 PT% .327 / .304

Interesting that it's that comparable. It seems compounded while watching because he can't stay on the court. I'm astonished by that TO rate, to be honest, because it feels like he turns the ball over so much more than that. I'd be very curious to know what his +/- this year. It had to be -30 last night.

After every lose its "we'll be luck to be 500 in the league". After a win its "11 - 7, and at least a 6 seed". Dang this board is more of a rollercoaster than the actual team!

I'm going to say 4 or 5.

Awesome analysis. Totally fair, well reasoned, and iron clad in its logic and timeliness. We can shutdown the board now!

After every lose its "we'll be luck to be 500 in the league". After a win its "11 - 7, and at least a 6 seed". Dang this board is more of a rollercoaster than the actual team!
Were just following the lead of our team.

When I saw the remaining schedule, I said 6-3/5-4. I will take 5-4 seeing they already dropped the FSU game. They have to win BC, Wake and Clemson. Lots of opportunities left to get Q1 wins. This is a gauntlet to close the year.

Were just following the lead of our team.

and senior PG. I still think this team's ceiling is very solid and could make another deep run in March if Frank gets it together. I know the rates show he's not far off from last year, but he's definitely playing a few levels below last year on a game to game basis.

Either way the program is staring down 5-straight 10+ loss seasons. that is not good enough!

the ACC has no truly bad teams. Everyone can beat you. And the emphasis the NCAA has put on non-conference schedule strength means they aren't the tiptoe through the tulips they used to be. Put those together and any year we aren't an obvious national championship contender we are likely to have double figures in losses. They key is to have 10-12, not 14-15.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom